Sharing the news

Clarkes POV
I woke up with Lexa holding me on the couch, I unwrapped her arms from my body and stood up to stretch. I looked around the living room and picked up the pillows on the floor and turn off the tv. Walking over to the kitchen I saw a photo I left out of frame,

I smiled at the darling picture of my girlfriend and held it into my heart

I smiled at the darling picture of my girlfriend and held it into my heart. I put it on our fridge until later today when I planned on getting another frame for it.
The stove sparked with fire as I turned it on, I grabbed a couple eggs and strips of bacon out of the fridge for break fast. Surprisingly the smell didn't wake Lexa up like it usually did, as I finished getting two plates and utensils I heard Lexa stretch and roll off the coach.
I giggled, you okay babe?
Yea just to lazy to stand I heard Lexa mumble into the carpet.
Well breakfast is ready when you are.
Without another word Lexa slumped to the kitchen and gave me a big kiss on the cheek
Thank you baby Lexa yawned.
You're welcome I said blushing.
We ate up and I was getting ready for work when Lexa was looking through our closet for something,
What are you looking for?
Not much just a picture of a old place I used to hang out As a kid
Never seen it so I can't help
That's okay you gotta go to work soon.
I smiled and buttoned up my white shirt and slid into some jeans.
"I'll see you later leashy loo"
Lexa stood up and gave me a gentle loving kiss goodbye.
_________________________

I got to work to see a "old friend" of mine...
Bellamy.. He was sitting at a table drinking coffee when I came into work.
I quickly avoided eye contact from across the room and tied my apron around my neck and waist.
I saw Bellamy look at me and start to walk over. Raven, thank god she stepped in front of him.
Hey Clarke!
Hey Raven how are you
I'm well how are you and your babe?
She said that loud enough for Bellamy to hear, there was a look of confusion in his face as he continued waking to the counter I got distracted by his swift throw of a cup into the trash can in front of the counter.
Me and Lexa are doing fantastic, I think I want to marry her actually.
Oh really?! Well business is slow right now let's talk about it, yea?
I agreed to Ravens "yea"
We stood at the counter as I got her coffee and continued to tell her how I planned on doing proposal this November, the same day we met at the park.
Wow Clarke November is next month and what's the day you guys met?
The 17th
Oh so like 20 days that's crazy.
Not really I mean we both love each other a lot.
Well I'm sure she feels the same way Clarke!
You really think so?
I mean yea all the stuff you guys have been through I know you two are always so happy but don't you two fight?
Yea we do... Like the time Bernie died that put her in a bad mood for a while and she was always snapping at little things but I understood her.
And the whole Costia thing was crazy right?
Oh yes I'm so glad she's safe that was a scary scary moment.
Oh customer I'll wait for you to finish with them Clarke.
Thanks
A tall red headed woman cut rudely in front of Raven. Ravens coffee spilt onto the woman's skirt as she "accidentally" pushed Raven out of the way.
I'm so sorry ma'am! Raven exclaimed
Oh you city rat the apology won't fix the skirt!
Excuse me?! City fucking rat?
Clarke: hey ladies it's alright, ma'am I'll get you something to wet that out with.
I hurried to the back and grabbed some paper towels and soaked them in water and wrung them out. I sped to the front before I saw Raven fighting with the lady.
I handed the business woman the towels as she whipped the cream off her skirt and coffee off her leg.
I don't need coffee from here, this wouldn't happen at Starbucks!
The lady stormed out and last fighting words I heard were from Raven yelling "Star bucks is fake just like you!"
Raven! I strictly whispered
"Sorry Clarke she just pissed me off"
I rolled my eyes well she pissed me off too but you said everything I wanted to say to her.
Raven chuckled of course I did! I gotta go catch the train to down town see you later.
I waved and lounged back, Monday noon shifts were always really slow. I twirled my hair and hummed the songs on the radio.
I was thinking in my head on how I could entertain myself until Murphy got here to join the shift. So far it was just me and the new kid.
I wondered where he was, I got off the counter and walked into the back, there was creamer all over the floor.
"What the fuck happened?!" I yelled
A limp teenager came out of a corner, the new kid.
"Uh there was a rodent in here and I tried to catch him but I ran into the shelf.." He said shyly
"Well did you get him?"I asked calmer
"Yea I got him in a jar and set him out side" he said and cracked a smile
"Well yelling won't help so help me clean up your mess"I chucked
Putting his hand out for a greeting and saying his name was Jack.
I shook his hand and told him my name, we knelt down to the floor to whip up some of the creamer and mop up the mess. I left Jack to mop the floor while I went to the front and greeted a customer.
Murphys POV
I walked into my shift just a little late and saw Clarke serving a customer. Behind the counter I grabbed an apron and threw it on quickly and ran to the back to get more cups. I saw Jack mopping the floor and asked what happened
I ran into the shelf trying to catch a mouse.
Wow wow nice did Clarke see?
No but she helped clean up a bit.
I got nothin to do give me the mop kiddo
Jack handed me the mop and asked what else to do.
Go stock up the cups in the front and bring some creamer I bet Clarke needs some more.
I mopped up the mess and went out to the counter and met the two.
Clarke touched my shoulder and said she had to talk to me
So murph, I'm thinking about marrying Lexa and if it's a yes on her end will you go to the wedding?
Yes I will god that's awesome Clarke!
Wow you're having a good day no monotone murph today?
Yea today is pretty good
Glad to hear any way I get to clock out now by murph
Clarke hugged me and jack good bye and clocked out of work.
Lexas POV
Clarke and I got home pretty much the same time, I rode in on my bike as she pulled in the Volkswagen. She didn't notice me so I took a crumpled up poem out of my pocket and set my bike down and launched the paper at the back of her head, she turned around with a bitch face and noticed it was me and relaxed.
Nice bitch face I laughed
Hush up Clarke said walking into a hug
It's like 4;30 wanna go get something to eat?
How about we do a mini date instead?
I'm down
Clarke and I ran inside to get ready, I beat her to it with a gray button up and suspenders

Nice bitch face I laughedHush up Clarke said walking into a hugIt's like 4;30 wanna go get something to eat?How about we do a mini date instead?I'm downClarke and I ran inside to get ready, I beat her to it with a gray button up and suspenders

Clarke looked like she just soaked her panties when she saw me and I laughed at her face.
Lexa when did you get that you look so freakin hot!
Well I wore this to my aunts wedding before we met so might as well wear it again, and you look great too babe.
Clarke wrapped her arm around mine and we walked out the door, I locked it and got to the car to open Clarkes door for her. She blushed and sat down to wait for me to take off.
We weren't sure where we wanted to go so we drove around the city trying to find a place to eat.
Clarkes phone rang and she answered it
Hey Raven what's up?
"Muffled voice in phone"
Yea we can come by and eat at your place we were just driving trying to find food haha
I changed directions and went off to Ravens for dinner.
We got there a little late but everything wasn't ready yet, Raven made pasta and stuffed chicken it was amazing.
Why the fancy dinner Clarke asked?
Just practicing for a new job down at the new Italian restaurant.
That's awesome I said, it's really good I bet you'll do great there.
I agree Clarke said, you've been cooking sense you were like 9 so you got this.
Thanks guys Raven blushed, it means a lot you guys even stopped by.
No problem at all, we've just been busy with work and school.
We can stop by more or you can come by the coffee shop more often I'll let you use my discount.
We sat silently for a couple minutes until Raven brought up a new movie theatre opening tonight. There was a grand opening with movies showing inside and being displayed outside like a drive in movie theatre, all tickets free.
Me and Clarke instantly grabbed our coats and Ravens hand and ran out to the car.
Sorry Raven Lexa really liked movies.
Nah I said, I just like holding you and listening to you hum the songs in them.
AWEEE! Raven said from the back seat you guys are so freakin cute!!!
Clarke and I blushed, it fell silent as we drove to the theatre.