Family Time

Chapter 20
Lexas POV
After about a week of being at Abby's Clarkes leg started to heal quickly with the meds and last check up, she could walk but with a slight limp and it made me happy, we were able to go on small adventures, today her mom was planning on taking us to a near by lake to have a family barbecue.
I was brushing my teeth when I heard an angels voice, I never heard Clarke sing before so I thought it was her mom.
I finished my teeth and opened Clarke's door hearing "Halo" playing softly, I looked at Clarke's back and took in every word she sang
I got my angel now, it's like I've been awaken every rule I had you breakin.
I interrupted by placing my hand on her shoulder. I kissed her head and ran my fingers down her back and hummed the sung to her.
She stood up and hugged me and told me she loved me. Every inch of my body fluttered and my heart felt itself fix back together. I held her and said I love you too.
This song suits us
-it does, Clarke can it be our song?
Yea baby it sounds nice
We moved our bodies to the best of the song, Clarke put her feet on top of mine and followed my steps across the room.
The door knob turned
We paused and saw her moms head pop up and ask are you guys ready to go?
We giggled and danced to our back packs. Her mom smiled and shut the door. I helped Clarke out on her jeans and after her I threw on my ripped blue jeans a old white Beatles shirt and grabbed Clarke's red flannel I loved so much.
Damn baby!
I turned around and saw Clarke staring at me, I blushed and asked her what she was yelling about.
You look so good I couldn't hold it back.
Clarke smiled and wobbled to her closet, she pulled out quicksilver baige jacket with a black Metallica shirt to go with it.
She limped over to the mirror to fix her hair, I snuck in behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, she smiled and put her arm behind her head to pull my jaw down into her shoulder. I snuck a kiss into her neck softly, I felt her sigh.
Clarke's POV
I was looking in the mirror with Lexa, we looked so cute together I loved her so much. I felt her muddle her face into my hair and find a way to kiss my neck. It felt so nice her lips were so soft against my neck, I felt her go in for a deeper kiss on my neck, I smiled and looked up into the mirror, I saw her beautiful eyes watching us. I turned around and kissed her passionately, she grabbed my face with both her hands and pulled my lip into her mouth, I blushed and grabbed her hips into me. I felt her hand burrow into my jeans, she looked into my eyes for acceptation as i nodded, some one knocked on my door. She whipped her hand out of my jeans and started to tie her shoe as if nothing was going on.
It was my cousin, he came up to get us. We followed Ben down the stairs, I felt Lexas warm hand grasp mine tightly. I wondered if she was nervous meeting the family.
My mother greeted us at the car telling us to hurry up so Ben jumped in the front and Lexa and I say in the back. Before we left my mom scanned Lexas face for a moment
Honey don't be shy our family is very welcome
-Lexa, I'm not shy I'm just nervous
Same thing, if it's about being gay not to worry my other siblings son is gay and he's out.
-really? That makes me feel better how old is he?
Oh he's much older 26 instead of 20.
- oh alright.
Abby threw us a big smile in the review mirror and continued driving like a bat out of hell to the park.
I grabbed Lexas hand to make sure she felt safe and secure, she looked at me and stuck her tongue out.
I kissed her quickly and winked at her, her reply was deep eye contact, I felt like she was saying "I love you" Through her eyes. I fell in love weeks before this day but it felt so right everything we did together. The fights we got in over other girls looking at another to long or sass from coming home angry. We've been dating for s good seven months and I don't want it to end.
________________________________
Lexas POV
The car came to a hard stop, I looked out the windshield and saw about ten people there, two older men at the barbecue a couple women talking on a bench with two toddlers, three teens and I'm guessing the gay cousin playing catch. Clarke got out of the car and waited for me to hold her hand to balance her out, I swiftly moved to the other side of the car and grabbed her hand. Her mom called us over to the group of women happily introducing us.

I was so damn late updating I'm so sorry I've been going through a lot, recent break up then a vacation and softball and school has been taking away a lot of time then spring break came along and I partied the whole break maybe I can get a couple chapters in this week