Chapter 3: Meeting another guy

Start from the beginning

They started eating and Josephine just stared on Tao’s face. Tao noticed her and hefelt uncomfortable eating. Josephine also noticed that she was already staring at Tao so she quickly moved her direction away from him and just looked down on her food. They ate fast and Tao decided to leave. 

“Tao! We’ll go with you.” Chanyeol said. “No. I have to go” Josephine said. She pretended that she doesn’t want to come because Tao might notice that she likes him. “Waeyo? Let’s just watch him practice and cheer for him.” Chanyeol begged Josephine. She was left with no choice because Chanyeol was so naughty. They went into the gym and sat on the floor. There was no one out there except the three of them. Josephine saw Tao changed into his training uniform. He was wearing black jogging pants paired with a jacket and white sleeveless shirt. He started doing his cool moves and once again, Josephine was so moved by him. Her heart beats so fast and she could hardly breathe.

“Woohoo! Go Zitao!” Chanyeol cheered for his best friend. Josephine just watched in amazement. She never said a word but it is obvious that she really idolized Tao. The practice ended and they also needed to go to their respective classes. “What’s your next class?” Josephine asked Tao. “I don’t have any class. You?” he asked too. “Dance class.” She replied. “Oh! Can I come with you?” Tao asked. “Yes sure.” She said.

They walked towards the room “Why did you asked to come with me?” Josephine was so curious about it. “I have a friend that is also taking dance class. I bet he’s your classmate.” He answered. “What was his name?” She asked. “Jongin. Kim Jongin. You know him?” he told her the name but it wasn’t familiar with her. Josephine thought that the guy Tao was pertaining to was just new. When they were almost there, Kai popped up in front of them. “Oh! Kai-sshi!” Tao hugged Kai as if they were brothers. Josephine was so confused. “Tao knows him? Wait, is he the guy Tao was pertaining to? And his real name is Kim Jongin?” she asked herself.

“Yaa~ Josephine, this is Jongin aka Kai” Tao said. “Yes. He’s my dance partner.” She replied to Tao. “Oh really Kai? You better be gentle with her. Haha” Tao said to Kai. Josephine saw Kai rolled his eyes on her. “He’s getting on my nerves! Why would Tao have a friend like him?” she thought. The class is going to start so Tao said goodbye to Kai and Josephine. They went inside and sat on the floor beside one another.

Josephine was so annoyed because Kai keeps on teasing and bullying her. While their professor gave them a break, Josephine went outside to go to the comfort room. “Aaaaaaah! I really hate him! He was so selfish! Ugh! I hate him. I hate him!” she thought while she was on the comfort room. She went back to the room when she was about to take one step inside, she slipped and fell on the floor. Her classmates laughed and Kai was behind her laughing also. “Ohh mianhe Josephine haha. I felt so lazy throwing the banana into the trash can so I threw it on the floor haha mianhe haha.” Kai apologized but it seems that he did it on purpose. Josephine stood up slowly and walked away grabbing her bag and used it to push Kai from the door.

She went into the rooftop of the school and started shouting. “I HATE YOU SO MUCH KAI! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! YOU MAY LOOK HANDSOME BUT NOW I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!” she screamed until she feels good. She felt so tired after shouting and decided to take a nap. Few hours passed when Josephine woke up, it was already dark and freezing. She looked at her phone and it was dead. “My mom would be calling me and I’m so dead!” she ran through the stairs and hurried back home.

She took a deep breath before entering their house. There was no one inside although the lights were turned on. She called out her mom but no one is answering. The telephone rang and she quickly answered it “Yoboseyo?”  “Josephine! I’ve been calling the house for so many times! Where have you been?” her mom was so worried while talking to her to the phone. “Mianhe omma. I fell asleep at school and I just got back home. Why aren’t you here yet?” she explained and asked her mom. “I can’t go home now, my boss and I needed to go to Busan and we’ll be back after 3 days. I packed my things earlier when I went back there.” Her mom said. “What!!!!!! Why didn’t you tell me?!! Now I’m left here alone??? Omma! Don’t leave me!” she begged on the phone. “Will you stop acting like a child? You can do it by yourself now. Bring some of your friends whenever you like but guys aren’t allowed. I need to go now take good care of yourself and our house! I’ll bring home something for you don’t worry. I love you!” her mom hangs up and Josephine was left in their house.

“What am I going to do here? She said I can bring some of my friends but I only have 2 and they’re all guys. I’m going to die.” She said while she sat down on the couch.

Ding~ Dong~

Ding~ Dong~

Someone’s ringing the doorbell. She stood up quickly and went outside to look who it was but it was already late and she’s afraid that it might be a thief or someone else. Before going closer to the gate she already asked who it was.

“Please help me! Please. Please!” it was a voice of a guy asking for help. She panicked and quickly opened the gate. In her surprise, it was Kai who is asking for help. “Omo! Kai?! What are you ….” Before she could finish Kai interrupted “You!!! Ugh! Why does it have to be you?” Kai rolled his eyes. “Ya! If you’re here to bully me, I have no time for this. Go leave!” Josephine is about to close the gate but Kai stopped it. “I’m left with no choice but for now, please help me!” Kai grabbed her hand and brought her to the house next to them. “Ya! Let go!” she said while trying to be free from his grip and Kai let go of her when they’re already inside his house. Kai was pointing to the wall and he jumped over the couch screaming like a girl.

“Aaaaaah! Kill that! Kill it! Kill it! Please.” Kai was screaming and tried to throw all the pillows from the couch. Josephine grabbed his slipper and killed the cockroach and threw it outside. “Where is it?” Kai asked her still not wanting to go down from the couch. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Kai. I didn’t know you were so afraid of a cockroach. HAHAHAHA” Josephine kept on laughing at Kai. “Ya! Don’t laugh at me! I just had a bad memory that’s why I hated bugs.” He defended himself. “You were so annoying! Why would you disturb someone from your neighborhood just to kill a bug for you?! Oh!!! You’re the one who moved in here?! Ugh~” Josephine said to Kai who looks so pissed of her. “Why? Do you own this village? If you’ve killed the bug, go and leave!” Kai said without thanking her. He grabbed her hand and almost pushed her out of the door and closed it.

“Yaaaa! How dare you!” She shouted while kicking his door. She went back to her house and she was so angry about what Kai did to her. She threw herself on her bed while punching the pillows. “Why would he still show up here and why does he have to be my neighbor!!!!! Ugh! I HATE THIS LIFE” she took the opportunity to scream besides no one’s in their house but her.

 To be continued ~

----

Annyeong EXOTICS! I'm here again. Hope you like this 3rd chapter. 

I pretty like this one. I love how Kai screamed like a girl by just seeing a cockroach. LOL! 

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! 

Kamsahamnida 

-micahjugs