× Chapter 54 ×

I woke up and saw Simon sitting on the edge of my bed.

He turned around and smiled at me.

"Are you ready to go back to London?" He asks

I nod with a smile.

Violet knocks on the door.

"Hey. Mum will be here in 10 minutes." She says with excitement

"Okay" I say chuckling.

After our small talk she went downstairs.

***

I was packing my stuff for London. Simon helped me pack. I heard mum came home. Before Simon and I went downstairs he hugged me tightly.

"What's wrong?" I ask him giggling

"Nothing. I'm just so happy you're with me." he says, kissing my forehead.

"Same" I say and hold his hand. We went downstairs. I had my backpack on.

I walked down the stairs and mum was watching me with a smile. Simon greeted them both.

"Nice to finally meet you." Mum says shaking his hand

"Nice to meet you as well" he smiled

"I want you two to never stop your relationship in any type of form. What you two have is beautiful." she says and I shake my head smiling

"I know, I know Ness. It does sound corny but it's true. Keep what you have and I wish you all the best." Mum says hugging me

"See you" I say and hug her again. I hug Violet.

"Visit us more often, okay?" Violet says

"Definitely" I say and smile

We walked outside.

"Bye" Simon says

"Bye" they all say. Violet waves with a smile.

Before I walk away I quickly rush back to them and hug them one more time.

"Violet, remember what I've said to you yeah? I'm happy for you and Chad appreciate every moment with him please." I say whispering into her ear whilst hugging her.

"I will." She smiled

"Bye" I say and wave. I walked back to Simon.

"You ready to go?" he asks

"Yeah." I shortly say and hold his hand. We walk away from my house and I truly feel happy. I wave one more time at them. All three of them are standing at the door. They truly look like a new happy family.

While we were walking I was silently staring at Simon. He looks so peaceful and satisfied. 

And he looks like an angel.

when he smiles, I get this feeling in my stomach that I can't explain.

Now, I feel amazing, because I don't have the feeling I will lose him. I just can't.

Who would've thought that Happiness will ever fall in love?

I was lost all these years.

I guess I didn't know what I was looking for.

Now I realise he is all that I wanted and was looking for in a human form.

It's a new chapter now. And I love him so much. 

I can't wait to get back in London. To relive our adventures again.

A/N:

THE SCHOOL IS FINALLY OVER FOR ME, YAAAY!

I'M SO HAPPY RN

NO MORE STRESS FOR TWO AND A HALF MONTHS LOL

ALSO..

I'LL WRITE SO MUCH MORE NOW ON HOLIDAYS

YOU'LL BE SURPRISED

LOL

SEE YA

BAIII