× Chapter 80 ×

(Back to London)

The same day,about 3 hours later, we got back to London.

I can't stop thinking about what Violet told me, and the conversation with my dad.

I don't want to leave, but I have to. I can't bring myself to say it to Simon, or anyone else.

"You okay?" Simon asks me before I enter my flat.

"Yeah, I'm just tired." I say

"Do you want to come tonight to the house to hang out?" He asks, holding my hand.

"Yeah, sure." I say. He smiles and kisses my forehead.

He turned around and walked away.

"Bye Happy." He says

I close the door and take a big sigh.
I'm trying so hard not to cry.

***

I booked my flight for L.A. I packed my clothes and other stuff in my bag and a backpack. I have to be on the airport tomorrow at 6 am.

I'm going to his house now, so I have to be gone by the morning.

And now, I came up with an easiest idea for both of us. I wrote a letter. A simple one, explaining everything to him.

I fold the paper and put it in my jeans.I am on my way to his house.

I can't stop thinking about how this might be our last night together. Maybe for a while, maybe forever. And I'm scared because of that thought.

(15 minutes later)

I got to his house. It all seems like a normal hang out for him. It's obviously something different for me. And I feel so bad he is clueless about all of this.

***

We've watched a few episodes of some TV show that I couldn't concentrate on because of my loud thoughts.

We are his room. I snuggle close to him as much as I can. I hold him tightly, really close to me.

"Happy, are you okay?" He chuckled

"Yeah. I'm good."

He wraps his arms around my waist and I hug him tightly.

It's our last night, before I leave. I have to enjoy these moments.

I start kissing his lips. I brush my lips against his a few times. I move my head down and start leaving little kisses on his neck.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." He says when he notices my signals. He thinks he's been a bit pushy lately when we get closer. That's not it. Sadly, he doesn't realise why I want to do this.

I don't say anything so I respond with a long, soft kiss.

He kisses me back, with more passion. He picks me up and carries me around.

I try to kiss him slow and soft, so at least it lasts longer.

We lied down on the bed as he moved on top of me.

He started kissing my neck and stroking my upper thigh.

I moved a bit away, so he was kissing my neck.

"I love you. Don't ever think I don't, okay?" I whisper

He stopped and looked at me.

"Happy, why are you saying all that?" He asks

"I'm just saying it. It randomly came on my mind." I lie

He looked at me with a worried look on his face. I kissed him for a few seconds and he relaxed.

He started taking off my t shirt and jeans. I slowly take his t shirt off as we got under the covers.

He took his trousers and pants off and took mine panties off.

He started kissing my neck as I silently moaned.

I'm holding back my tears.

I continue to slowly kiss him. He started following my slow rhythm and pace. He gently stroked my arms and legs, which reminds me of our first time.

He entered me as I silently moaned.

And with that, our night continued. Full of silent moans, heavy breaths and love. The amazing feel of love. Trying to remember how love feels, before I leave.

A/N:

Soo

20 DAYS OF DAILY UPDATES

YAY

I will be updating new chapter every single day till 5th of September. Because that is when school starts for me, and I want to finish this book before school.

Also, If you read my other Simon fanfic 'Trouble' (shameless plug) you should know that I'll try to update that book every day or the day after.

If you're waiting for an imagine, I'm so sorry for waiting. I'm way too busy with these two books and with a new fanfic that should be out soon (hehe)

Idk when I'll write those imagines, but be patient, please. Thank you.

#20daysofSDMNtrash

LOL

I had to throw in some classic Callux banter XD

#SAPPY

BAII