× Chapter 53 ×

(Next day)

I woke up in the same position I fell asleep last night. Simon was still sleeping peacefully. I smile as soon as I opened my eyes. I can't believe this is all happening again.

I kiss his cheek. He slowly opens his eyes. I sit up.

"Hey" I say with a smile

"Hi" He says. He sits up as well, next to me.

"Hey, what happened last night?" He says with a bright smile.

"Jessie." I shortly say

"She called me asking for advice. I'm sorry." I say. I can feel my face go red. I cover half of it, so he can't see it.

"It's okay. We have our time back again." he says and kisses my hand.

After a while I stand up and say:

"I was thinking if we could stay for one more day, and then leave tomorrow morning, when my mum will come back home." I say

"Sure." he nod.

"I have your hoodie here,that you borrowed me on that day when I stayed at your house. Do you want to get changed?" I ask him

"That would be nice." he smiled.

I hand him his hoodie and say:

"I'll be downstairs waiting for Violet so we can have breakfast." I say. He nod and kissed my forehead.

I notice Violet isn't home. I call her.

"Hey" she says

"Hey, are you guys on your way?" I ask her

"Yes,we'll be there in about 10 minutes." She says

"Okay." I say and hang up. I get changed to my normal clothes.

Few minutes later Simon and I were downstairs. I made us all toast. Chris and Jessie will be here as well, just because Jessie is leaving today.

They knocked on the door and I opened it.

"Hi guys." I say grinning at Jessie.

We greeted each other and went to the kitchen.

They greeted Simon too and joked around for a few moments.

They sat down and I gave them some toast.

"So have you guys had fun last night?" I ask them. Chris and Jessie froze a bit and stared at me. Chris knows that I know what happened last night between them. I just smirk at them.

"I've had fun." Violet says

"We watched a movie and fell asleep." she adds

"That's nice." Simon says

"What did you guys do?" I ask Jessie and Chris whilst taking the bite. I know I'm teasing them so hard, but I can't help it.

"Just talked for a while, getting to know each other you know." Jessie says and Chris nod. She is such a bad liar.

Violet just ate and listened to what she was saying. Violet didn't notice the lies,that's good.

"What did you two do then?" She asks me, completely calmed down

"...We just chilled like we used to do." I say and look at Simon he simply nod.

Few moments later, Violet talked to Jessie and Chris, and they were occupied with the new topic.

I quickly look at Simon. He was smiling, and trying so hard to cover his smile.

With his right hand, he touched my leg in a gentle way, and I blush a bit.

After a while we got back in the conversation and started joking with them.

***

The rest of the day Simon and I spent chilling and relaxing in each others company. We were in my room the whole time, having our talks just like before.

I fell asleep peacefully, again. When I close my eyes, i can't help myself not to smile.

We're getting closer and closer in many different ways, and I absolutely love it.

A/N:

HELLO!

I'M SO FRICKING TIRED. I WENT ON A FIELD TRIP WITH MY CLASS TODAY. THE RIDE WAS TWO HOURS LONG AND I'M SO DEAD.

PLUS, THEY WERE ANNOYING AF... ASSHOLES.

ANYWAYS, TOMORROW I HAVE MY SCHOOL DANCE SO I HOPE I'LL UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER TOMORROW.

PROBABLY AFTER THE SCHOOL DANCE, SO AROUND 10 OR 11 P.M. EUROPEAN TIME

LOL

BAII