× Chapter 51 ×

After our slow dance, we move away. I look at Simon straight in the eyes. He smiles at me, and I feel warmth around my chest.

Jessie and Violet come to us with their dates.

"Ness!" They both screamed with excitement. Jessie hugged me. Violet stares at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask her

"Nothing, I've just never seen you smile like this." she says, and I cover my face, smiling more.

I finally introduce Simon to my sister.

"Hi, I'm Violet." She says and shakes his hand.

"Simon" he says introducing himself

"I'm so happy to finally meet you." She says. I shake my head smiling and continue to talk to Chris and Jessie while Violet and Simon talk

"I'm really glad everything worked out with you two." Chris says

"Same." I say pointing at Jessie next to him, clearly noticing them blushing. They just look down, blushing even more.

"Are you going back to London tonight or?" I ask her. I turn around for a bit, noting Violet and Simon are still talking, and laughing.

"Well, I will stay the night at Chris' house. " She says

"Why don't you stay the night at my house?" I ask her with a grin.

"Because...actually..khm..Chad?" She said hoping for Chad to speak. I looked at Chad. For the first time I actually noticed  that he is a really tall 15 year old.

"Um...since your and Violet mum is going to her honeymoon tonight, I wanted to ask you if  Violet.." he struggled 

"can..umm.. sleep over at my house." he says

I look at him with a slight confused grin.

"Is that completely legit?" I ask

"Don't worry Ness, I'll be there." Jessie says

"Just take care of my sister okay?" I say to Chad

"Don't worry." he says. He really seems like a nice kid, and Jessie is going to be there, so yeah....plus, if I said to Violet she can't go, she would be angry at me for days.

"Violet you can go tonight." he whispered to her. I turn around and she screamed in happiness

"Wait really?" She ask me

 Simon stands next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Yes" I say and sigh.

"YOU'RE THE BEST!" She hugged me.

We talked for an hour until the celebration was over. Simon was holding me close to him the whole time. He was really craving for this as much as I did.

Now mum was in front of the car. She is on her way to her honey moon. She will only be there for three days, because she can't wait for John to move in. I understand her.

She hugged me and Violet.

"See you soon mum." we both said and she hugged us once more. She smiled at us. We hugged John as well, and he got in the car. The drove off and we cheered.

Everyone was slowly going back to their homes, some were drunk, some completely sober.

Violet,Jessie,Chad,Chris,Simon and I went back as the group as well. Simon was holding my hand. We were talking and joking around.

We got up to Chris' and Chad's house. I hugged Violet and Jessie.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I say to them.

"Bye Ness." They all say.

I hold Simon's hand and we went to my house.

I open the front door.

I take my shoes off and he does the same.

"You have a really nice house" he says looking around. He still hugs me from behind my back, resting his chin on my shoulder

"Thank you" I say smiling.

I took his hand and we went to the kitchen. I take some ice cream from the freezer.

"You want some ice cream?" I ask him handing a spoon

"Sure" he says with a smile shaking his head at how I randomly took some ice cream.

I sat down next to him with a box of ice cream.

We eat it with our spoons because I'm to lazy to get us some bowls.

"Heyy! Leave me some strawberry flavour!" I say and start a spoon war with him.

"Nah nah nah" he says laughing

We fight over it so much that in the end we could've just share it, but this is more fun.

"Here you can have this." He says letting me share his last corner of ice cream in the box. I feel special.

"Awwww" I say and kiss his cheek

He chuckled.

Happy is back.

A/N:

QUICK QUESTION!

WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE THIS STORY TO LAST LONGER?

IDK, I WANT TO PUT MORE PLOT TO THIS BOOK BUT IDK IF IT WOULD BE TOO MUCH AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE READING THIS BOOK.

SHOULD I END IT AFTER FEW MORE CHAPTERS,

OR CONTINUE WRITING IT?

I HAVE FEW MORE COOL IDEAS TO ADD TO THE PLOT, SO YEAH...

PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

OKAY

BAII