chapter 19

**Kaylee's Pov**

**3 months later**

My baby girl is 3 months old! Niall told me to get dressed really fancy so i chose a black and white dress. Seems fancy to me.

Before i forget. Faith has my natural blonde hair, because Niall is a natural brunette. She has Niall's breath taking blue eyes. And she is so adorable!

Back to the story.

"Kaylee. You ready?" Niall calls. "Yep." i say. "Amber can you get a picture." Niall asks. Then he whispers something in her ear. She starts grinning. Even the Cheshire cat would be jealous.

"Of course." Then she whispers something in Niall's ear. "I forgot to mention. Amber and Louis are coming. I hope you aren't upset." Niall says. "Not at all. And what about Faith and Hope?" i ask. "Well, Faith and Hope are with my mom." Niall explains.

"Okay. Lets go." i say. "Louis lets go!" Amber calls. We all left the house with our fancy clothes and made our way tot he car. "Where are we going." I ask. "Surprise." everybody says all together. I groan. "Fine, it better be good." i laugh. "Trust me it will." Amber grins.

A few minutes later we arrived at a really expensive restaurant. My mouth hangs open. "Love, you coming." Niall asks. I don't reply i just take his hand and we walk inside.

About half way through the meal Niall whispers something to Amber and Louis and they get up and Amber gets out her camera. "Whats happening?" i ask. Amber just grins.

"Kaylee Marie Andrews, i have loved you since the day i met you. We have known each other for about 2 years now, and those two years have been the best years of my life. I love you Kaylee." then he gets down on one knee and pulls out a box.

I put my hand over my mouth and i see amber taking a million pictures. Then Niall continues.

"Kaylee Marie Andrews, will you marry me?" Niall asks. I cant even speak i just nod furiously. He puts the ring on hand. "I love you." i say kissing him. "I love you too." he says after the kiss.

"This is a new chapter." i say. "A new chapter i am happy to start." Niall says intertwining our fingers. "I think that we are ready to go. Everybody looks done." i say. They all nod and we go out to the car. "Can we go pick up Faith and Hope!" i say. "Yes love." Niall chuckles.

**Skip till wedding because everything in between is boring and will take me a million chapters to write**

**Still Kaylee's Pov**

In less than 2 minutes. I am walking down that aisle and marrying the man of my dreams. I am wearing a dress that is down to my ankles in the front but the back is a little longer. Then there are sparkles and diamonds on the top part of the dress.

1 Minute!

I cant believe i am getting married. I hope my parents are proud of me for marrying. I may not see them, but i know they are there.

"Kaylee your on." Amber says. She is the maid of honor. "Okay, lets get you guys down the aisle then me." i say getting out of my dressing room.

The music starts and the bridesmaids and groomsmen, what ever they are called went down he aisle. When i appear in the doorway everybody stands up.

As i walk up the aisle i look at all of the familiar faces. This is the day i get married. And swear i say my parents. They were white, and in a corner. But i could see them. They came down from heaven on my marriage day.

"Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to witness the beautiful marriage of Kaylee Andrews and Niall Horan." the priest says. Blah blah blah skipping to the vows.

"Niall, i have loved you ever since i saw you. I knew that one day, in my dreams at least we would be together. Now, i feel like im living a dream. We have had our ups and downs. But look where we are now. We are getting married and its the happiest day of my life. I never thought i would be here. Standing right here holding your hands and saying my vows. It was all just a dream to me. But now i realize that, its not a dream anymore. I am wide awake and standing here with you. I love you Niall Horan. I may have been hurt in the past, but i am happy i took the risk to date you. I love you so much." i say.

Then Niall starts...

"Kaylee, i have loved you since i laid my eyes on you. Even when you were a heartbroken girl, no offense, you still gave me a try. You fated somebody and i never gave up on dating you. I planned for hours of what i would say to you, what i would talk to you about. And even though i blew my chance a few times. You still forgave me. I love you and i will never stop loving you. Your blonde hair and brown eyes. I can spot you from a mile away, just because of how beautiful you are. I love you Kaylee, nothing can ever change that. I have made many mistakes. Many, many mistakes. But you still forgave me. I love you. And now your stuck with me." he said adding humor at the end.

Then the priest started again.

"Kaylee Do you promise to stay with Niall, through life and death, sickness and health."

"I do." i say and he slips the ring on my finger. "Niall do you promise to stay with Kaylee, through life and health, sickness and health."

"I do." Niall says and i slip the ring on his finger.
"You may now kiss the bride. "

in seconds me and Niall are kissing. When we pul. apart we run down the aisle.

Mrs. Horan. Kaylee Marie Horan.