chapter 3

My trailer is above! Is it isn't loading go on YouTube and type "Broken Soul trailer" with those exact letters and all that. What am i? Albert Einstein. Anyways, here is the book.

**Louis' Pov**

"Amber!" i yell. I have Kaylee's limp body in my arms. "She passed out." I yell again. "Auntie, is she okay." Hope demanded. I feel like she will be sassy like me. "Auntie passed out. Can you go tell mommy." i say. "You got it." she says running off.

"What happened!" Amber said seconds later. "I was chasing after her when she just fell." i say bringing her to the couch. "Kaylee, please. Wake up soon." Amber said.

"I will get a warm and cold towel." i say. "Thank you." i heard Amber sniffle. "She will wake up soon." i say getting up to get the towels.

"Amber i got the towels." i say handing them to Amber. "Thank you." She says sniffling. "Its 10 at night. Get some sleep." i say to Hope. "Night Dada." she says hugging me. "Good night Hope. Love you." i kiss her forehead. "Night mama. Love you both." Hope says going upstairs. For a 1 and a half year old. She is smart and can learn fast.

"Amber, i think its time for you to sleep too. You can sleep down here if you like. I could sleep with you." i say rubbing her back. "Okay, night Louis. Night Kaylee." Amber says going to the couch next to Kaylee's.

"I will sleep on this couch." i say laying down. "Night Amber. I love you." i say. "Love you too.." She mumbles tiredly.

I am about to sleep when the front door burst open and i hear a girl giggling and Niall laugh. It must've woke Amber, because she is getting up and over to the front door.

**Ambers Pov**

"Niall, leave with your lady friend now." I demand. "Who are you." he slurs. He is drunk. Oh no. "Louis. Help me get Niall and his lady friend out!" i yell.

"Get your arse out of our house now." Louis shouts. "I am going to be with Hope." i say going upstairs.

**Louis' Pov**

"Niall, leave. Your hurt Kaylee. she fucking passed out. She broke up with you. Leave this house this instant and never come back!" i shout. "Who is Kaylee?" he slurs. "Get out." i hear a little voice say behind me. Hope?

"Get out now." Hope demands. "Why should I." he slurs again. how many times does he slur! "You heard her get out." i yell pushing him out and the girl with him.

"Never come back!" Amber yells. I close the door and lock it. "Lets go, Hope. Come sleep with mommy in the couch." i say walking into the living room. There, i see Kaylee. Its dark, and i can still tell she is pale. Is that normal. She isn't supposed to be that pale.

"Kaylee." i say running yo to her and pumping on her chest. "Kaylee fight." i say putting air in her system. "What hap- Auntie!" Hope says running next to me.

"Kaylee, fight for us. We love you." i say. I check her pulse. Its barely there. Then i see a tear fall from her eye. "She is awake. Just refuses to breath." i say shaking her.

"Kaylee, you have so much more to live than this." i say almost crying. She was like a sister to me and Amber. And Hope is like her niece.

"Kaylee." i say full on crying now. "Kaylee, breath for me, breath for Louis. Breath for Amber. Stay awake." i hear Hope say. I turn to see her crying as well.

"I am ready to tell you guys." i hear a faint whisper. Kaylee! "Your alive!" i say hugging her same with Hope and Amber. "I-Im" she wouldn't go on. "Kaylee, we are here for you. Always here for you." Amber say.

"Im pregnant, and Niall just cheated on me. I have nobody to help me with this. My kid will never have a dad. Do you know how emotional i am. I just got cheated on. and im pregnant. My life is terrible."

Kaylee is pregnant! And Niall is the dad! I will kill him the next time i see him.