chapter 2

**Kaylee's Pov**

"So, i was with Niall at the bar, when he left. He was gone for an hour and a half so i went to look for him. When i couldn't find him, i sat back down. And when i did i saw him out the corner of my eye. It was a dark corner so i went over there. And We-Well he was making out with another girl. And i mean full on making out." i sob.

"Oh, Kaylee. I am banning him from this house. And you are breaking up with him. right?" Amber says. "Yes, i am. Right now because he has his phone." i say pulling out my phone.

Niall, we are through. Think before you kiss, no make out with other girls. And leave me with a broken soul. That's not how it works. You have hurt me too much. And i bet you forgot about my birthday too. Yeah, and this is a great birthday present: Having you boyfriend cheat on you. I hate you Niall Horan. You are banned from me, Ambers, and Louis' house. Stay away. I hate you. By the way love the birthday present. Note the sarcasm. Never talk to me again.

-Kaylee

"Okay i di-" i stop myself and run into the bathroom. "Kaylee! Whats wrong!" Amber shouts putting my hair in a pony tail. "This has been happening a lot lately." i say throwing up again.

"Kaylee, you might not want to hear this, but take a pregnancy test." Amber says. "What!" i exclaim. "Its obvious you are pregnant. Now, take three of these tests." Amber says handing me three boxes.

"Please leave while i do this." i whisper to Amber. She nods leaving the bathroom.

First test: Positive
Second test: Positive
Third test: Positive

No. No. No. This cant be happening.

"Kaylee what did they say." Amber asks. All i can do right now is huddle in a corner and cry. "Kaylee!" Amber screams. The i hear the front door open. "Louis! come up here and help me get Kaylee out!" i hear Amber yell.

"Whats wrong with auntie Kaylee?" i hear Hope say. "She is having a breakdown. But she's okay. Go make her open the door and smile." i hear Amber say.

"Auntie, can you pwease open the door." Hope says in that super cute baby voice she has. "Im sorry, maybe later." i say through the door. "otay." she says and then i hear my door close.

"Amber." i say. "Im here, so is Louis." She says. "Can you help me." i say unlocking the door. When she opened the door i practically fell into her arms. "This cant be happening." i keep repeating.

"Kaylee, what happened?" Amber asks. "This can't be happening." i say again. "Kaylee. What happened." Louis asked. "I need to get away." i mumble. "Kaylee, answer us. Now." Louis orders.

"Keep Niall out." i say running downstairs. "Kaylee!" i hear Amber scream. I keep going until im out the door. "Kaylee!" Louis shouts and i hear footsteps coming after me. "leave me alone!" i say.

Then i feel weak in the knees and feel my body go limp. Them seconds later i pass out.

And then one thought got back to my head. Im going to have a kid without a dad.