chapter 4

**Kaylee's Pov**

I cant believe i am pregnant. And with a baby who has no father. And that father cheated on me. Just think about it makes me want to cry. But if i do, that shows weakness. And if he knows im weak, he could be like the other ones. I shudder at the thought.

"Amber, Louis, please. Don't kill Niall. We would be just as low as him. He may be drunk, but that isn't right." i say. "He is a douche bag. Let me kill him." Louis says.

"Louis, i need to know something." i say hesitantly. "Yeah, what?" He asks. "Can you please at least talk to Niall, and act like nothing is wrong. I want to see if he will admit it. Amber can you go too please. I can watch Hope." i say fiddling with my hands.

"Of course, anything for you." Amber says. "Thank you." i hug them both. "Anything for a sister." Louis says. "Alright, well its time for bed. Kaylee, do you want to sleep down here?" Amber asks. I nod not wanting to get up.

"Alright, we will talk to Niall tomorrow, And we will text him because who knows where he is right now." Louis says. "Alright goodnight guys." i say hugging them again. "Nighty night night." Amber says.

Then i fall inti a deep sleep.

**Louis' Pov**

I have to wake up Kaylee to watch Hope. Not that i mind. She will make a great mother, no doubt. "Kaylee, me and Amber are leaving. Can you watch Hope?" i ask her. "Yeah, of course." she yawns. "Text me what he says. Or just hide a camera and take a video." Kaylee says.

"I will go with he video." he chuckles. "Alright, well bye guys." She says.

Niall, mate where are you. I wanna catch up with a few things. i text Niall, almost instantly i get a reply. im at my moms house. I got here this morning, Come over now if you like. he texts back. Alright on my way i text. Time to see if he will crack.

"Hey mate." i say when Niall opens the door. "Lets talk in my room, oh come in Amber." Niall moves over and lets us through. "Lets set up the camera, keep him distracted." i whisper to Amber.

"Hey Niall, can you make me some tea?" I always love her plans. I don't hear the rest of the conversation though, i get right to setting up the camera.

"Louis, i need to talk to you." Niall says coming in his room. "Alright shoot." i say. "Kaylee broke up with me." Niall says. "Why?" i ask but i already know the answer. "I don't know, she sent me this text, what does it mean?" he says showing me the text. "I know why." i look him dead in the eye.

"Do you remember last night?" i ask. "Yes." he answers sadly. "Where did you sleep." i ask. "I woke up in a unfamiliar room. With a girl next to me." he mumbles. "Amber can i tell him about Kaylee and what she told us." i ask when she comes in. "She will tell him herself." she answers with no emotion whatsoever.

"What happened?" Niall asked. "She will tell you." i answer. "Im going over to your house, and she still stays there and i know that for a fact." Niall says running down the stairs and out the door. "Text Kaylee." i shout. "On it." Amber yells pulling out her phone.

Please don't let Niall talk to Kaylee.

**Niall's Pov**

Everyone is acting weird. Especially Louis and Amber. I get lost in my thoughts and see i am in front of their house.

I get up and run inside. "Help auntie Help auntie." i hear a little voice yell. Hope? "Whats wrong." i say going upstairs. I see Hope sitting next to Kaylee crying. "What happened." i say getting closer to Hope and Kaylee.

"S-She screamed in pain and fell down. Call mama and dada." She screams. "Hope, what happened." I hear Louis shout. "Its Kaylee." she shouts crying.

"What happened." Amber yells going to Kaylee's side. "What did you do!" she screams. "I did nothing just help her." i shout. "Hope tell me exactly what happened." Louis says.

"What happened was.."