chapter 1

**Kaylee's Pov**

Its been a year since that day i woke up. And I'm so glad that happened. Because Ambers birthday of joy was born literally 5 days after. Me and Niall decided that it would be best to have a night where we just get drunk i guess.

Oh, before i forget Ambers kid was a girl and her name is Hope Abigail Tomlinson, and Louis and Amber got married. And no, me and Niall are not married.

Anyways we are on our way to the bar right now. "There it is love." Niall says grabbing my hand. "We are not getting so drunk that we can hardly walk. I am just ordering 1 or 2." i say. "Im ordering like 15." Niall says. Don't come to me when you have a killer hangover." i chuckle.

Literally about 10 minutes in i only had a fourth of one beer bottle, while Niall was on his like 5th i think. "Niall, stop drinking so much." i scold. "Fine." he slurs and moves away from the bar. I decided not to have much alcohol. Literally i only had that half a bottle.

Meanwhile i have been sitting down at me and Niall's table for what half an hour alone. I thought i would wait for him to come back. It's not my problem if drinks so much.

About an hour later Niall still hasn't come back. And me being the girlfriend i am went to go find him. He wasn't on the dancefloor or the bar, and i don't know why i checked but he wasn't in a bathroom. And i didn't go into the mens. I had a worker do that.

When i came back to the dancefloor i sit down at our table. When in the corner of my eye i see Niall. And he is in the darkest corner so i cant see very well. When i get closer, i wish i hadn't.

There, stood Niall, making out with another girl. And i mean full on make out. As tears brimmed up in my eyes i quickly go outside and take a Niall's car home.

"Auntie Kaylee what wrong." a small voice tells me. "Hope im fine. go to mommy and daddy." i say and clap my hands. "Otay." she says in that cute baby voice of hers.

At least i don't reek of alcohol like Niall does. When i get upstairs all i see are memories of Niall. I go over to a picture frame of me and him and throw it on the ground. Seconds later Amber comes running up stairs.

"Tell Louis to go out to ice cream with Hope please. i need to talk to you alone." i sobbed. She nods and goes downstairs.

"All these memories, flooding through. I don't know how to survive. Im not over you." i sing. Wait. I wrote that down in my song book.

Then i see a picture of Niall in another picture frame. I throw that to the ground as well. "Okay Kaylee there gone, now whats up." Amber says. "Sit down for this." i say.

Time to explain to Amber.