chapter 13

**3 months later**

**Kaylee's Pov**

My baby is 3 months old! But i cant wait for it to leave my stomach. Its like Faith is trying to play soccer or something.

"Amber, wheres Niall." i yell. "Don't yell, you are pregnant. And no, i haven't seen him since yesterday." Amber says in a motherly tone.

"But seriously, where is Niall?" i say. "Lets go find him." Amber suggests. "Okay, let me get on my stu-" Amber cuts me off. "No, me Louis and Hope will go find him. Your pregnant, stay here and rest." Amber says bringing me to my room.

"Fine, bye Amber." i say. I hope Niall is okay.

**Niall's Pov**

"One more shot. One more shot." The crowd at the bar was chanting. So that's what i did."Woooooo." The crowd yelled.

"Lets go," A voice says. I don't even think, i just lean in. It was like that for a few minutes until somebody punched me. The fuck.

"Niall James Horan." i hear Amber yell. "Oh hey Amber." i say leaning in. But that only ended another punch. "You drunk bastard. You just cheated on Kaylee, your girlfriend and lots of people have proof. I even have a video still going." She yells in my face.

I have a girlfriend?

"Don't ever come back." She says punching me in the gut. Come back where?

**Ambers Pov**

"We need to tell Kaylee." i say to Louis handing him the video. "He tried to kiss you!" he yells. "Louis, Hope is here." i whisper. "Tell auntie Kaylee what mama." She says. "Don't talk to Niall again, never mention his name again. Okay." I tell her. "Okay mama." she responds.

"Kaylee, we need to talk." I say running into her room. "Did you find Niall." she says frantically. "Oh, we found him alright." i muttered. "Where is he?" she says looking around.

"Niallcheated." i say super fast. "What, speak slower." she says. "Niall, cheated." i say. Her expression drops. "So, all of the nights he hasn't been home. He was cheating." She says crying.

"Hey, its okay. You have us." i say hugging her. "Whats wrong with auntie." Hope says coming in the room. "Niall happened." I say. "Why does Niall always make auntie cry." Hope asks.

"Because he isn't worth it." i say. "I need to go downstairs and sleep, me and Dada are having a movie night." Hope says skipping out of the room. "Im going to sleep." Kaylee says laying down. "Night," I say leaving her room.

I hope she is okay.

**Kaylee's Pov**

I gave him three chances. Three fucking chances and this is how he repays me. What did i do? What did i do to deserve this?I already have lost my parents, now im losing Niall, and i am losing me.

I didn't even know who i am anymore. I was a happy and cheerful little girl, but now that little girl is replaced with a 20 year old girl who hates her life.