chapter 17

**Ambers Pov**

"Room 215 stat. The patient is dying." a doctor yells. "And so it begins." i whisper. Soon i get up and run to her room. "Ma'am stay seated the doctor will be out with the news soon." A nurse says.

"She is my sister! Let me in!" i scream. Just then a doctor came out of the room. "She didn't make it." Then i broke down. "She starved herself and was too stressed, it could have killed the baby. The baby is fine, it was born 3 months early, but it doesn't seem to have anything wrong with it. She passed away due to having the baby to soon. I am very sorry for your loss." The doctor says.

"She cant be d-dead." i whisper. "You can go say goodbye if you want." The nurse says. "Niall, lets go say goodbye." i scream. In seconds Niall is running up to me with tears in his eyes.

When me and Niall walk in the baby isn't there, probably getting cleaned up or something. And on the hospital bed, there lies a pale Kaylee.

"Kaylee." i sob. "Kaylee, please wake up. You may be dead but we love you. You cant just leave me, you cant just leave us." I sob again. "Kaylee, i guess this is goodbye." i sob going to a chair and sitting down.

Then Niall begins....

"Kaylee, you have always been my first love. I may have dated other girls, but you were the one who i truly loved. I will hopefully be taking care of this baby with Amber and Louis. As much as it pains me to say goodbye, i have too. Kaylee Grace Andrews, i love you. And i cant believe that i am saying goodbye. We have been together through thick and thin. I may have been really stupid in the past, i know that. But, please i need you. If you die, i die, if you stop breathing then i stop breathing. If you stop hoping i stop hoping. We have become on soul. I will always be with you. And i love you, so i guess its time to say this." he pauses. "Goodbye." He finishes.

Bye the time he stops i am in tears. He truly loved her, and we all pushed him away. "Niall, she loves you too." i whisper. "She always did. Never stopped. Even after all of this, she still loves you. I just cant believe we are saying goodbye." i whisper. "Can i have a hug." i sob. "Of course you can." he says pulling me in for a long hug.

"I need to do this before we leave." Niall says going over to Kaylee. "I love you." he whispers kissing her. It may sound weird, her being dead and all, but it was sweet.

"Lets go home." i whisper. "Okay." he says.

The rest of the night, me, Louis, Niall, and Hope all mourned. Until one of us got a call that changed our lives.