chapter 14

**3 months later**
**Kaylee's Pov**

My baby is now six months! And what can i say, Niall has kept his distance from me. But i am super stressed and i choose to not eat. That is who i became.

"Kaylee, you need to eat. You have been in your room for what. 3 fucking months." i hear Amber yell through the door. "I am going through a rough time." i say. "Come out soon. Please." Amber sighs.

Who would want to visit a wreck like me? Well, to bad because i am not moving from this spot.

**Niall's Pov**

It has been three months. Three months since the last time i saw Kaylee and the rest of the people at the house. I don't even know what i did wrong.

i remember waking up in my hotel room just in case Amber kicked me out again. I am going to talk to her.

*Ding Dong*

the doorbell goes. In seconds i see a broken Kaylee in the doorway. Her mascara is running and she looks like she hasn't slept in days, or weeks.

"You need to leave now." Kaylee says trying to close the door. "I need to know what i did wrong! You all started ignoring me and you sent Amber to break up with me, what did i fucking do wrong!" I yell getting closer to her face.

"You kissed another girl! You said this wouldn't happen again! But look where you ended up! Me pregnant six months with your baby! And you wont get another chance. If i do give you another chance, you are damn lucky." She says getting in my face.

"Kaylee calm the fu- Niall get out." Amber says. "No." i say taking Kaylee's arm. "Get the fuck off of her." Amber yells trying to take my arm off of Kaylee's. "Whats going on." Louis says. "Get this dumbass off of her. She is pregnant for God sakes." Amber yells.

In a matter of seconds Kaylee is inside And so is Louis. "You know, she almost killed the baby." Amber whispers. "She did what?" i say. "She wasn't eating. The baby still needed food to survive, and we aren't sure if the baby is going to make it. It could die when its born." Amber says shedding a tear.

"Hey, its okay." i say hugging her. She doesn't hug back nor push me away. "I don't want her to lose the baby." Amber sobs. "She wont." i remind her. "I should get back inside." Amber says running in the house.

**Kaylee's Pov**

"Auntie, can you play dolly's with me?" Hope asks. "If you can bring them up here, then yes." i say motioning to the bed. "Yay!" She yells running off.

"Auntie, i got the dolly's." Hope says. "You get a blonde hair dolly because your blonde, and i get a brown hair dolly because im blonde." Hope says.

"This looks like a doll version of me." i laugh. "Auntie." Hope says. "Yes Hope." i ask. "When will the baby be born?" she asks. "In about three months." i say. "I get a baby sister!" she squeals. "Your 2nd birthday is in a week. How about we go out for ice cream. Then i can get you a early present. For today and your birthday."

"Sounds awesome!" She exclaims. "Lets go." i say getting up. "Auntie i will help with you shoes." Hope says. "Thank you."

And that's how the rest of the day went. Me hanging out with Hope. Of course i told Amber and Louis. But, Hope is really fun to hang out with. And now i have to go to bed. Because Amber says i have to be in bed by 9:00 everyday.

Then i drift off into a deep sleep.