chapter 5

**Louis' Pov**

"What happened was i was sitting on my bed coloring, then i hear Kaylee call my name and im about to come out when i hear her screaming for help. When i came out there was a trail of blood and she was squirming on the ground." Hope explains.

And i just now realize that there was a trail of blood leading to her. And it looks like she was sliding herself on the floor. "Get her to a hospital." Amber yells. "Call 911." She yells again. "On it." i hear Niall say.

"They will be here in a few minutes." Niall says. "Kaylee, stay with us. For the both of you." she whispers the last part and i turn to Niall to see he hasn't heard what she said.

"Now, what happened to Kaylee, what isn't she telling me." Niall says. "That's for her to know and for you to find out." i say. "Im her fucking boyf-" i cut him off. "Ex boyfriend." i say getting up. "Hope, hunny go to your room." i say.

"Bye dada." she says running into her room. "She hates you, wanna know why. Because you made out with another girl. Your probably slept with another girl. That's why she fucking hates you. Because you broke her heart. You are just like her other boyfriends. They cheated on her, and you did the same. Twice. And, i don't think she will forgive you this time." i whisper the last sentence.

"Why, why wouldn't she forgive me." he says looking broken and hurt. But he caused this. "Because, you fucking g-" Amber cuts me off. "Louis, that's for her to tell him." Amber snaps.

"Ok." i whisper. "Now, get her in the ambulance, its here." i say picking up Kaylee's limp body. Has she always been this light? Or am i just losing my mind. No, when your almost dead you weigh like 10 pounds, and that's what she feels like.

"Get her in the hospital now." i yell giving her to the guy in the back of the ambulance. Please please let her stay.

**Kaylee's Pov**

All i see is black, and i don't plan on waking up any time soon. I have been having memories of all of my friends and me together.

"Niall, give it back." i say laughing. "Never." he laughs holding up my diary. Yes, i said diary. "Niall!" i screech when he opens it. "Dear diary, i met a nice boy today. His name is Niall, he is a amazing person, he loves me and cares for me. I just don't want him to be like the others." he reads aloud.

"Niall give it back." i say on the verge of tears. I hate when people do this. then he flips the page. "Me and Niall had our first kiss! Sure it was the day he left for tour, but it still counted." he reads aloud. "Give it back!" i snap yell at him. He look taken aback by my sudden outburst.

"Here, im sorry. I keep hurting you." he says looking down. "No. Me and you, we are strong. As long as you don't cheat again, we are good." i assure him.

"Thank you."

Did it have to be that memory. The memory that he said he wouldn't cheat. Crap another memory.

"Come on Kaylee, just one shopping day with Hope." Amber begs. "Fine, but i am getting dresses makeup and Starbucks." i say. "Fine by me." she laughs.

"How about these ones." Amber says putting on funny glasses and making a weird face. "I think it looks great how about these." i say putting on a fake mustache and googly eyes. "Looks perfect." she laughs. "Hey Hope, try these on." i say giving her white circle glasses.

"How do i look." Hope says. "Like a queen." we laugh. "Bow down servants." Hope giggles. "Oh dear queen what would we do without you." i say bowing. "Why i don't know." Hope says. I cant wait till she is older

It was a memory of me, Amber and Hope. And it was a good memory as well. I loved that day, we got Starbucks, tried on weird clothes and accessories. I loved it. And here comes another memory.

"Sister Kaylee." Louis yells. "Brother Louis." i mock. "We are having a sibling day lets go." He yells grabbing my hand and running out the door. "We aren't really related but okay." i laugh.

"Where to first." i ask. "We will just have a walk first. The rest is a surprise." he smiles. "Alright. So how is Hope?" i ask. "She is fine, pretty smart for a 1 year old." Louis chuckles. "Yeah, she is. I cant wait until she is older." i smile.

"I kinda don't want her to grow up." Louis' smile fades. "Hey, be happy that your growing up with her. Cherish the days of her being there." i say rubbing his back. "Thank you. i needed that." he says. "That's what sisters are for."

Oh how i loved that day. We aren't really related, But i loved that day. Why are all these memories coming.

"Hope. i will tickle you." i say running after her. "cant catch me." she giggles. "Want a bet." i say picking her up. "Now its ti e for the tickle monster." i say setting her on the couch and tickling her.

All that was heard was her giggling. "I will tickle you." Hope says tickling me. Now i start giggling. "Whats going on." Louis asks. I look at Hope and she looks at me. And we nod running after him. He stays in his place, but when he sees us coming he runs. But it was too late.

We already started tickling him. "Stop." he laughs. "Tickle monsters." Hope says. "Alright Hope, i think he has had enough." i laugh. "I love you auntie." Hope says.

That was a memory that would never be forgotten. Only thing is, should i stay?