The Ponds

Amy woke up to a loud crash. She had a worried feeling it came from downstairs. She looked outside the window. A group of four tributes were trying to get into the store. They had bats and axes.

The chains were on the inside, which reassured Amy. But she still had to get out.

She thought about escaping to the roof. But what am I gonna do then?, She thought.

She had no choice. It had to be done. She found the stairs to the roof. When she got up, she stayed lowed. She peeked over the edge, and saw somebody running in the distance.

The person was too far to make out, but once they got closer, they stopped, looked at the group at the doors of the store, and ran toward them. At that point, the sun was in Amy's eyes.

The figure was Rory, trying to save Amy. He went into battle with the career tributes. He got out his sword, and cut Martha's head off! Amy was freaking out. She wanted to survive, but she wanted to be with Rory more. Her thoughts were then interrupted by a familiar battle-cry.

"EXTERMINATE!"

No, it couldn't have been. Of course it was. The Daleks. The Daleks that had tried to kill Amy's old friend. The Doctor, his name was. His alias actually. His true name had never been revealed.

Amy wasn't the praying type, but Amy was desperate.

"Please, help me. I'm really scared. This old friend -foe, actually- that is going to kill me. Please, save me."

Amy began worried of how Rory would be up against the Dalek. She listened to what was going on. Two more career tributes were killed. One got away. Then the Dalek said something else.

"EXTER... SCANNING DATA SHOWS YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ME ONCE BEFORE!"

Then Amy heard footsteps! of Rory running away. She ran down and out of the building.

"Rory!" She loudly whispered, "Ror-"

"Amy!"

"Rory. You're here. You saw it too, right?"

"Yeah, the Dalek. It freaked me out but I got away. But Amy, it's bit just the one Dalek. There's more. Everything is coming. The Weeping Angels, Silurians, everything."

"Oh no. We have to get far away drone here. Lets go."

Then, another familiar noise.

If you think you know what the noise in please don't put it in the comments. Thank you so much guys! I don't know how this would be possible without you!