The Game Maker

All the Game Makers sat in the room they intended to use for the Hunger Games. It was filled with highly advanced technology such as holograms, and heat controlling. They all sat with absolutely nothing to discuss. They awaited the head Game Maker, said to be Samoset Noble.

After about 10 minutes of waiting, Samoset walked in.

"Hello, fellow Game Makers. My name is Samoset Noble. I am the head Game Maker." He announced. After a few more obvious statements, they began talking about the type of things that would happen during the games. "I was thinking a few forest fires here and there, maybe small earthquakes, you know build some suspense using natural disasters. But the finale. I found these things. I just don't really know how to put this. But all of these different types of things. But they are highly aggressive, and will be perfect for the finale. They just kill any other thing or person in sight. I have some photos to put on the hologram. Can somebody put them up for me, they're installed into the system. See look at this one. It's just... well I just can't put this into words exactly."

"It's menacing." One called out.

"It doesn't seem too menacing considering it's weapons."

"Trust me," Samoset assured,"It's lethal, and defeating it takes wisdom. And all those kids are idjits. So this shall be an interesting year."

"I don't know, Samoset. Some of these kids are pretty smart. Remember those two kids from District 12 in the 74th games that managed to have both of them live?"

"Oh yeah, those damn nightlock berries. Well maybe these kids will be stupid. One can only hope. Let's just wait for the games to come. Let's see who these kids are."

HI FANPEEPS! I call my Instagram fans FANPEEPS so I figured you guys should get some loe too. And I know this chapter was a bit pointless. But trust me, you're gonna fangirl/fanboy in your booties (as in the shoes) when the games come. I was'nt lying about those things Samoset mentions. Oh and just imagine Samoset with any kind of Devil Beard you want. Yes, Seneca Crane's Devil Beard gets a capitol. It's just that awesome. -G