Part 6

Sitting on the floor she begins to think.

Just think.

It isn't cold, it isn't warm, and she doesn't feel the usual emotional pain that she had once thought was all she existed for. She closes her eyes while taking a large inhale of the air that was not fresh nor stale. She exhaled and opened her eyes to revel her room.

But her room now held a bed.

Girl: "You have got to be kidding me."

It's a puzzle and if she gets the pieces together in the proper order, she gets rewarded. Although she no longer felt like putting the pieces together. She stood up and sat on the bed, it is a firm mattress that squeaks with her weight.

Girl: "This is fantastic, I wonder when they'll ask for my rent."

Sarcastic and ungrateful she continues with her sour mood as she gets up and leaves her room. She only hopes that she'll be able to find it once she leaves. Outside her room, she notices that the halls have even changed. They seem more normal, but what is normal?

There is a distant chatter heard and her curiosity like a little child tugs her hand in the direction of the voices. She isn't close enough to make out the words but it sounds like a violent conversation. As she nears closer to the individuals who were arguing she starts to hear what is being said, but still she sees nothing. But the path she has taken is very familiar and she finds herself back where she started. In the front of the hospital.

But this time there are no nurses, and the hazy air that settled low has now grown. She continues to hear the individuals throw around hateful words and she can only assume the people who are bickering are in the sky room.