A Visit to the Ocean

The following morning Sonia was relaxing comfortably in her favourite spot, in front of the large picture window in her bedroom. Quickly flipping through magazines, she was probably looking at the illustrations more than reading anything in particular. Mac returned, stopped at the doorway and in silence stared at her.

Without looking up, she challenged, "Yah! What are you looking at?"

"An amazingly beautiful woman." truly captivated by his attractive wife.

She looked up at him, smiled rather shyly and then acknowledged, "You're exaggerating again... but your heart's near the right place."

Noticing that she was leafing through a travel magazine, out of curiosity he asked, "Mrs. MacLeod, if you could go anywhere right now, where would you choose?"

"The ocean."

"That was fast." surprised by her instant answer.

"I've never been to the ocean and I've always wanted to go."

He walked over to the window, sat beside her and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"You've never been to the ocean?" astonished to learn this tidbit about her.

You got that right!" and then leaned her head on his shoulder.

"I'm surprised! The ocean's not that far away from here." now fantasizing how she'd look in a bikini.

"Ma's always refused to go the ocean." and returned her attention to the magazine.

Distracted by her bare legs, he gazed at them, wondering whether or not she'd sit still or suddenly push his hand away if he lightly ran his finger along a thigh. Curious and to find out, he did just that.

"Yah! You!" and using the magazine, instantly swatted his hand away, "Don't mess with danger!"

"What danger?" feigning total ignorance.

"Me!" and gave him a firm shove with her shoulder, strong enough to send him onto the floor.

Stunned for a second or two he stared up at her in disbelief before muttering, "Nothing quite like being floored again by the same beautiful woman."

Feeling smug that she'd easily put him in his place she smiled, picked up the magazine and resumed flipping through it like he no longer existed.

Uncowed, Mac reached over and lightly ran a finger along the calf of her leg.

"Yah! and this time jumping up and out of range of his reach, she demanded, "Quit your mischief!"

"What mischief?"

"I know exactly what you're up to."

"I was just tenderly caressing my beautiful wife." responding like the epitome of innocence.

"Crazy human." she muttered and then started suggestively fiddling with her bra to distract him.

Watching her with rapt interest, he offered, "Do you need any help with that?"

"As if you would know what to do." and laughed dismissively as she returned to her seat by the window, knowing her hooks were sinking into him.

"You'd be surprised." countering her claim as he got up off the floor and sat beside her again.

"Okay. Surprise me!" she challenged with a laugh while looking at him.

Mac carefully moved his hand behind Sonia, certain she wasn't aware of what he was planning. Again she began fiddling with her bra near her breasts, first glancing downward and then coyly at him. Suddenly he reached up, pulled her bra strap away from her back and let it snap back against her.