sixteen :: revealed

Zayn sat on the living room with his mum and his sisters. Leila was sleeping in his mother room. His face was uneasy.

"So it was baba who made you pregnant, not one of your dipshit co-worker?" the raven haired lad said slowly.

Trisha nodded. Her three daughters were nervous as Zayn clenched his teeth and glanced at them.

"Did you all know this before me?"

The three girls nervously nodded and Zayn shook his head in disbelief. He bit his inner cheek, trying to held his anger and disappointment.

"After all this time you- I- oh God," he couldn't made out a word as a single tear rolled down his cheek.

"Zayn," along with the door creaked open, a voice came.

"Do you know about this too, Liam? Do you?" Zayn got up as he choked out, voice was broken and sounded so painful.

"Baby, I-" Liam tried to spoke, but Zayn's wounded look stopped him from talking.

"Do you?"

"I-yes," the brunette finally answered, making the love of his life shook his head again.

"We're sorry, Zee," Trisha said, eyes watery from how guilty she was.

"Your sorry wouldn't change the fact that you, all of you, have lied to me!" Zayn yelled, lips shaking.

"It's been more than nine months since baba got you pregnant and it was just me who didn't know shit!"

"Zayn-"

"Shut it, Liam! Why didn't you tell me earlier? I've trusted you, I really did. But look what you've done? What you guys have done?"

Zayn wiped his face as he felt someone entered the room. He looked up and saw his father walked in with his face darted to himself.

"What are you doing in here?" Zayn hissed.

"To fix everything up," Yasser said, still painfully staring at his son.

"What will you do to fix it? It's not like you could, though,"

All of them except Zayn gulped at his bitter tone. Doniya got up and put her hand on his brother's shoulder. Surprisingly, he didn't yank his sister's hand.

"Zayn, we were afraid you won't believe us considering the fact that you can't trust anyone again. We were afraid you won't let baba get into our lives again," she tried to explain.

"You could tell me sooner,"

"What's the difference? You'll still got mad and all,"

Zayn shut his mouth at that. He turned around, looking at his sister.

"If it's about my trust issues, Don, I fixed it. At least, I tried to fixed it, until you guys made it worse," he said. "As I said, I trusted all of you, even Liam. Although it was a dumb decision,"

Every single one of them didn't say anything and Liam could felt his chest tighten as a couple more tears fell down from his favourite golden eyes.

"I really did. For a second, I even believed his cheesy words, his love words," he chuckled bitterly. "For a second, I thought that I could trust him,"

He paused, walked up to Liam and jabbed his index finger to Liam's chest.

"For a second, I thought that it's okay to be in love with you," Zayn continued. He bit his lip and weakly put his finger down. "I loved you, Li."

Liam felt his eyes were burning and he couldn't contain his tears when Zayn pulled his shirt and pressed their lips together, not caring if a whole family stared at them with wide eyes.

"I fucking loved you," Zayn whispered as he pulled away. "But you break everything, so please go. Please,"

Liam's expression was blank. He can't make out a words nor think straight when Zayn pushed him by the chest softly.

"Zayn," Yasser spoke. "We could try, son."

"Please go away, I need some time to myself, please." he whispered and luckily, his mum sadly motioned her ex-husband and Liam to went out.

Zayn can't feel anything. He felt numb, as if his brain can't processed everything. He walked up stairs, leaving his mother and his sisters behind, along with his now worse issues.

"I can't even trust myself to live now," he said softly, closing his bedroom door and locked it for God knows what.

***
👀