fifteen :: truth

Zayn's body tensed. Sweats rolled down from his temple down to his cheek bones. He shook his head in disbelief as he saw the man in front of him scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Zayn, look," Liam spoke, reaching for the boy's hand but Zayn yanked his arm harshly. He bit his lip and decided to stayed silent.

"W-what are you doing in here, baba?" Zayn asked, words stuttering.

"I-I'm here to say sorry," Zayn's father, Yasser, said. Mentally punching himself as Zayn stared at him with anger in his eyes.

"After leaving me, mum, Don, Waliyha, and Safaa, all you've got to say is 'sorry'?!" Zayn yelled, letting his anger took control of his body.

"Za-"

"You don't even know what we've been through, are you? You don't even know that mum got pregnant and already gave birth, right?"

"I-"

"He knows, zayn."

Liam's voice made Yasser's and Zayn's head turned to him.

"What the fuck, Li? You don't know anything, stay out of this!" Zayn snapped.

"Let me explain, son," Yasser spoke softly.

"Don't call me your son! I'm-" Zayn glanced to liam, then back to his father, and back to Liam again. "Why the hell did you bring me here?"

"He's-" instead of Liam, Yasser answered, gaining a snap from his son again.

"I'm not asking you, goddammit!" Zayn yelled, tears due to his frustrations started to pooled in his golden eyes. "Liam, answer me, please."

Liam's heart clenched. Zayn's soften voice asked him. And with the boy's shaking body, and his watery eyes, there's no way in hell Liam didn't feel bad.

"I-I met your dad few days ago, a-and he told me everything. He really wants to meet you.." Liam trailed off as Zayn narrowed his eyes at him.

"And you didn't fucking tell me about this?! For God's sake, Liam! I-" Zayn looked down, his breath felt too thick and heavy as a tear fell down to the ground.

Liam walked to him and lifted the Zayn's chin, asking the lad to look at him with his teary eyes.

"I trusted you," he whispered bitterly, then pushed Liam's chest and ran away.

Zayn kept running through the tunnel and the road, not knowing where to go but somehow, he found a bus station and without him noticing, he arrived at home already.

"Honey? Are you okay?" his mum asked to him. Her eyes scanned his son's red face.

"Does he really know about this?" Zayn mumbled, not caring if his mum was carrying his newly born sister.

"Who?"

"Baba."

Zayn's mum eyes went wide. She handed Leila to a nervous Waliyha and quickly shooed them away.

"Zayn, I'll explain to you, o-"

"Does Wal know about this too?"

"Za-"

"Answer me, mum," Zayn cut her again, his voice was more like a pleading.

"We know about this."

***
thoughts?