five :: gentle man

"My mum asked me to buy some flour, sugar, and eggs because she wants to bake something." Zayn spoke to Liam with a rolled eyes.

"Don't be like that, babe," Liam laughed. "If she already baked it, means you can eat it too."

"Not that, Li. I don't mind buying them. I worried about my mum. She just went out from the hospital and she already wants to bake something?" Zayn explained, trying not to look frustrated.

Liam raised a brow and sweetly smiled at the lad. He ruffled Zayn's hair as he felt the boy started to lay himself on his lap.

"She'll be okay, believe me." Liam said, his fingers still ruffling Zayn's hair.

Zayn huffed and shook his head. "Nah, don't believe you, Li. But anyway, she's still gonna mad at me despite I'm worrying about her or not if I don't buy those things."

"Buy it, then," Liam replied. "Want me to accompany you, Zayn?"

Zayn stared at Liam's eyes and smiled. There was always something that he felt when Liam's kindness showed to him and those eyes were just mesmerizing.

"Okay." the older boy agreed. He got up and pulled Liam's arms slightly then slipped his fingers to Liam's.

They walked hand in hand, ignoring some peoples' look. Liam wasn't care because his attention was in his and Zayn's hand. Zayn, on the other side, was ignoring them because he knew that Liam and him, wasn't even a thing.

::

"Flour?"

"Checked."

"Eggs?"

"Checked."

"Sugar?"

"Checked."

"Okay." Zayn huffed as he lifted the paper bag. Those weren't so heavy and Zayn wasn't even looked troubled lifting them but Liam didn't like seeing him carrying them.

"Here." Liam said. He took the paper bag from Zayn's hand, letting the weight moved into his arms.

"Those aren't heavy, Li. I could carry them." Zayn laughed but he didn't take the paper bag back, though.

"I'm a gentle man, so let me." Liam replied, grinning at the love of his life.

"No you're not." the smaller lad slightly pushing Liam's arms, making him stumbled a bit.

Liam shrugged and peck Zayn's forehead quickly, making a blush creeped on Zayn's face.

"Only for you, though." he said.

***
this chapter sucks sorry ;-; 🙌