seven :: wrong

"Li, I think I want that kebab."

Liam raised his brow and glanced at the kebab stand cross the street. That place was full of people and crowded as hell.

"You sure? It's so crowded there," Liam replied. "But if you're okay with that let's go."

Zayn nodded and Liam gently pulled his hand. They both crossed the street, hand in hand.

"Why did you always hold my hand when we cross the street? It's not like I couldn't protect myself," Zayn asked.

"Well," the brunette wrapped his arms around Zayn's smaller body, blanketing him. "I want to protect the person I love. why wouldn't I?"

"Don't say that, Li," Zayn scoffed. Rejecting Liam's hug, Zayn tried to pushed Liam's chest but lLiam wasn't in the urge to stop hugging Zayn.

"What if I don't want to let you go?" Liam teased, hugging Zayn even tighter.

"Everyone's looking at us, idiot." Zayn muttered shyly. He finally rested his head on Liam's chest, stopped pushing the lad.

"Are you embarrassed or something?"

Zayn quickly shook his head and looked up to faced Liam's kind eyes. He lifted his arms and pulled Liam's collar, giving him a small kiss on the lips.

Liam could felt himself smiling as Zayn pulled back. He broke their hug and stroke Zayn's hair lovingly.

"Still want that kebab, babe?" Liam said. He muttered 'ok' when Zayn nodded to him with a flushed cheeks.

but right before they walked closer to the stand, Zayn suddenly froze. His body was trembling but he tried to grab Liam's shirt and pulled him back.

"What is it, Zayn?" Liam stare at the black haired worriedly. "Why did you-"

"Can we go now? My stomach hurts. M-maybe it was that chinese food from yesterday." Zayn answered shakily. He touched his stomach so Liam would believed him and they could left already.

Liam certainly wasn't believe Zayn at all, but he knew something wrong was happening in that kebab stand. So he nodded and gently guided Zayn to his car.

"I'll make you a soup soon after we got home, yeah, love?" Liam suggested when they both were already in the car.

"You don't have to and sorry," Zayn mumbled. "I-I'll explain it later to you, I promise."

Liam shook his head and smiled at Zayn fondly. He lifted Zayn's chin up and connected his lips with the shaking boy's forehead.

"It's okay, it really is okay."

***
vote? and this looks so real holy macaroni

***vote? and this looks so real holy macaroni