twelve :: more than enough

The sun shone through the curtain and Liam peeled his eyes open slowly. The boy yawned and noticed that there was someone on his upper arm, cuddling him from the side.

Liam didn't move nor say anything. He just stare at Zayn, wondering how the hell did God created such a beautiful human being.

Not so long, Zayn's eyes fluttered and he opened his eyes. He lazily smiled because the first thing he saw that morning was Liam's fond eyes and yes, he loved those eyes to death.

"Morning," Zayn whispered. He didn't get up and snuggled into Liam's neck, pressing a kiss on the boy's birthmark.

"Morning, love." he replied.

Both of them were fully awake several minutes later but not one of them got up or say anything. It was quiet and peaceful. Zayn's breath was fogging on Liam's neck and Liam's free arm pooled on Zayn's waist.

Their legs tangled messily and Liam could smelled Zayn's hair scent which he loved so much. To be honest, he felt like he didn't need anything anymore.

As cheesy as it sounds, as long as Zayn was there beside him with his soft breath on his neck and his gentle kiss on his lips, Liam didn't need anything.

As long as he had Zayn with him, Liam thought it was enough for him. Zayn was more than enough.

***
ive got something coming up ahah and i knew you guys will probably not like it 👀