thirteen :: sunshine

A loud bang came from the upstairs of Zayn's house, causing Liam and Safaa threw their heads to the voice's direction.

"Zee, you're okay?" Safaa shouted. Her small palm reached Liam's bigger ones, dragging him to the upstairs.

There were no words from Zayn but there was a loud groan instead.

"Seems like he broke his leg," Safaa whispered to Liam as they both started to walked up the stairs.

Liam chuckled a little. He heard another loud thump and another groan too, it sounded more painful now.

"Zayn?" Liam called for him. His fingers pulled Zayn's door knob and his eyes met immediately with a shirtless Zayn that laid down with his stomach on the mattress.

"I can't move. My pinky hurts so does my whole body. Don't even touch me, I'll shattered into pieces." Zayn groaned dramatically.

Safaa rolled her eyes on his brother and scoffed as Liam put his arms under Zayn's knees and underneath his back, lifting him up. He softly put Zayn on his own messy bed.

"Shit," the tanned boy hissed and slapped Liam's hands away because he was teasingly pinched Zayn's hurting finger.

"What happened, though?" Safaa asked, sitting on Zayn's bed.

"I was gonna take my phone on the nightstand but my pinky finger hit the desk, causing those books to fell and then I slipped from the blanket and dumbly fell," he muttered an answer, gaining a soft chuckle from Liam and a laugh from Safaa.

The little girl got up and ran away after his brother pretended he would tickle her until she'll piss herself. Zayn huffed, a bit satisfied seeing his sister went away.

"So, still want to go to the park?" the brunette asked, smiling at Zayn.

"Yeah, but my finger still hurts." Zayn mumbled.

Liam raised his brow and dig his pocket, trying to find an item he was looking for.

"A bandage?" Zayn rolled his eyes. "It's not even a cut, Liam."

"It is, though. Look, you're bleeding a little, love." Liam replied, attaching the bandage to Zayn's aching finger.

"It's a little cut, I'm fine." Zayn scoffed at Liam.

The boy shrugged and simply replied again, "Yeah, but who wants to see their sunshine hurt? Even a little?"

With that, Zayn shut up with blush on his cheeks, making Liam slightly smirk.

***
refresh your library bc i'll probably post the last update for tonight in a couple minutes :)