two :: reason

Zayn was utterly and completely embarrassed but what can he do when his sister asked him to buy tampon for her when no one's home?

He bit his lip nervously as he walked through the shelves. He then suspiciously brought his hand to pick the thing for his sister.

"Zayn?"

Zayn immediately jumped in surprise when someone called his name. He turned around and let out a relief sigh because thank God, it was just Liam.

"What're you doing, babe?"Liam asked, walking closer to Zayn.

Zayn scratched the back of his neck nervously. His cheek was a bit red because hell, Liam saw him, between these shelves.

"Doniya asked me to.. you know.." Zayn started to talk but ended up saying nothing.

Liam raised his brows and eyed Zayn confusedly, waiting for the boy to talk.

"She.. asked me to buy.." instead of using his words, Zayn pointed things behind him with his chin.

"Oh," Liam responded. He stared the shelve behind Zayn and nodded several times.

"So.. yeah." the black haired lad looked at Liam with a nervous smile.

Liam chuckled a little. "So you're embarrassed to buy it?" he asked.

Zayn bit his lip and nodded.

"Want me to buy them for you?" Liam kindly offered, his eyes fondly looked at Zayn.

Zayn didn't say anything. He stared at Liam with wide eyes. "Seriously? Aren't you shy or something?"

"Nah. C'mon, Zayn." the taller boy shrugged and grabbed one pack of tampons and started to walk.

Zayn stared at Liam unbelievably but started to walked beside him anyway.

After Liam took some cereal—that's exactly why he's in the supermarket, though—they both walked to the cashier to pay and quickly went away after the cashier gave them a look.

"Zayn, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't do that." Liam mumbled.

Zayn laughed. "No one asked you to do that for me, though."

"Yeah," Liam smiled as he hung his arms on Zayn's shoulders. "You want to know why did i do that?"

"Why?"

"I did that because I love you," Liam chuckled when he saw Zayn rolled his eyes at Liam's sappy answer.

"Quit saying that shit, Lima."

***
updated bc zayn will be on wango tango in one hour i think 👀