Phoenix Force vs God

Author-Chan's POV

The battle between a god and a maiden are about to happen.

A man who was once considered the strongest has return to reclaim his title once again. But will he be able to defeat one of the strongest beings on the universe?

A maiden who uses her abilities to get whatever she wants. She hasnt shown and demonstrate how powerful she can be...

A man who's a god and superior to magical battle?
Or just a teenager who was once a mortal?

Who will win...

☆♤♡♢♧☆♤♡♢♧☆♤♡♢♧☆♤♡

Amazing Fun Fact:
Anna is also capable of using telepathy/psionic/psychic and mental capabilities.
Because of this, she is known as the strongest telepath ever lived in history...
But she jas never read a mind of an--

*Use Telepathy in Odin*

Anna: Oh GOD
Odin: Out of my head witch!!!

Then odin hitted anna in her stomach in uppercutted her. Then odin throws her in the ground.

Odin: I am no mere man!!! I shall slay you!!!

Anna: Oh really???

*Anna's whole body turned into an organic PINK DIAMOND form*

Amazing Fun Fact:
When Anna is in her DIAMOND FORM, she is tireless and ALMOST invincible. But combined with the phoenix force, she had obtained IMMORTALITY, INVINCIBILITY, AND INVULNERABILITY.

Then anna grabs odins hands and started punching him to the ground.

Then odin standed up again and summoned an acient weapon...

MJOLNIR

Amazing Fun Fact:
Mjolnir is an legendary weapon (2nd legendary) that can be only lifted by the worthy... It is also maded of pure magical energy.

Then Odin grabbed the hammer and swung it in anna's stomach while she is in her diamon form. She was in pieces but her body parts were still in her diamond form. Other pieces of Anna was flying above in space.

Then her parts started to come down and started impaling odin at the back. Some of anna's parts hitted odin's fleshes...

Then Anna started to regenerate and her body was reconstructing.

Anna: Is that the best you can do? Hmph! So pathetic! Its my turn!

Then one by one, anna beats odin mercilessly by just close combat. Punching, and kicking him powerfully, odin was dead...

Anna: I am cannot be defeated easily by the likes of you...
Anna and The Phoenix Force:

THIS FORCE INSIDE ALSO TASTE LIKE FIRE...

Shame... I was hoping that you can give me something with a little bit more Thunder...