Leaving

Lucy's POV

Ever since lissana came back from the dead, everyone ignored me. Well, ALMOST everyone. Master, the thunder legion, mira, gajeel,juvia, cana, and WENDY only regonise my presence. The others?, well, they are kinda forgotten about me. I dont know. Whenever i am close to NATSU to talk to him, LISSANA is glaring at me! Maybe she thought i have feelings for him.

This is the day where i will quit the guild for good. When i come in, TEAM NATSU was in front of me.

Natsu: Lucy, we are kicking you out of team natsu. Why? Because your weak, pathetic, useless, AND nothing!

Those words were like knife that keeps stabbing me. I dont even know why i am here. Then, i continued to walk straight to masters office. Everyone (except who i mentioned earlier) were laughing at me. I just ignored them.

Then i knock at master's door.

Makarov: Come in..........

I opened the door. Only to see master crying.

Lucy: Why are you crying master?
Makarov: You really think that i didnt heard all of your conversation earlier did you?

Master heard us! I was shocked! I know that natsu screamed at me earlier but i didnt expect that natsu's scream is also heared in here!

Lucy: Master i want to......

He didnt let me finish. He erased my insignia.

Makarov: Are you coming back?
Lucy: I dont know master. Maybe, never.

I walk out of the office. I walk out of the guild. I headed to my apartment, the. I saw a knife in the floor. It said

Dear Lucy,

I know you want to kill yourself. I also know about how fairy tail hurted you emotionally. If you really wanna kill yourself badly, then kill yourself with this knife.

Then i took the knife. Then, my clothes change!

 Then, my clothes change!

It changed!

Lucy: (in her mind)

Shaking as i grip the knife.
I raise my hands to the very sky

♤♡♢♧: ON TO THE ENCORE

Lucy: (in her mind)

MY FRIENDS.....

GOOD.......

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!