Siblings Forever

Wanda's POV

Ohh no! Touken is injured,dying and suffering! I cant let them tear our family apart! Then i charged towards diane and use 'CHAKRA: IRON FIST!' And punched diane in her face causing her to lose a lot of blood and knockouted.

Touken: Not enough! SPIRIT-SPEAR BASQIUAT: FORM 6789, SPIRALLING VINE THORN DANCE!

Then, a tornado made out of vines started to turn into pointy vines witg super pointy sharp thorns.

Diane: GIANT FORM!

Diane turned into a GIANT! She was HUGE! But, touken's vines stabbed diane in her chest,heart,abdomen,thighs,hands,stomached, and her head. She's DEAD!

Then she dissapeared! Why?

Meliodas: FUCCCKKKK!!! BAN! MERLIN! ESCANOR! Go after them!!!

Ban: Immortality Whip Slash

Then an energy whip appeared in ban's hands and it came approaching me. Before it touched me, acnologia grabbed the whip, pulled it, causing to ban being pulled also. Then acnologia kicked ban in the stomache and acnologia changed into 'IMMORTAL DRAGON'

Acnologia: Immortality Absorbtion!
Ban: Gaggaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

I felt ban's immortality dissapeared and ban slowly turned into an old human and slowly dies...

Merlin: Yggradoras Hegratyrui Optominatusui
Lucy: Youminion Nomulaielaie Comeup Sa Espiritum!

Both of their magics clash at each others!

Lucy: MULTI-VERSAL GOD MODE!

Lucy: INFINITY STONES!

Merlin slowly dies and faded away...

Meliodas: No!!!! My team!!!!!!!!

Touken: Hahahahhaahhaha!

Meliodas: What?!?!?!?! How!??!?!?! Youre supposed to be in the verge of death?!?!?!?!?!?

Touken: You really believed everything that happened?!???!? It was all an act!!! Hahhahahahah! Now its my revenge! Zeref!
Zeref: I know!!!

TOUKEN AND ZEREF:

UNISON RAID: STRENGTHENING DARK SWORD NOBLE PHANTASM, EMIRA SHIROU!!!

Then meliodas died!

Wanda: My turn! 'HEXING GRAVITY, BONE CRUSHING LOCK!

Then the remaining members of their team slowly getting their bones crushed...

ALL SIBLINGS:

UNISON RAID: MULTIVERSAL INFINITE CATASTROPHICAL DEVASTATIONED DESTRUCTION!!!

Then all members of their team died...

All teachers, and students looked at us with fear. But then lucy smiled and tolded everyone that it was all fine...

Team Natsu looked at us with LUST in their eyes. I can tell that they want to be us. Strong. In other words, TEAM NATSU IS JEALOUS!!!

💓💔💕💖💗💘💝💞💟