Gmg day 2

Zeref's POV

After lucy battled all the dragon slayer, all people were cheering her crazy! Then i looked at FAIRY TAIL. Half of them were looking at makarov while the another half looked at lucy. After that, she returned to us and headed back to our inns.

As we were heading back to our inns, all men from other guilds or townsfolk men were giving her flowers and saying that she was so beautiful. I was jealous! I didnt want lucy to marry anyone except for me! I will be her HUSBAND in the future!

Then we took a good night rest and sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's POV

Ever since all men giving me flowers, zeref-nii san isnt looking at me and acting cold. Is there something wrong?

Then i wake up and made breakfast. The magic council said that my cooking skills are Fantastic! Thats why i am the one who cooked for us.

Then i woke up the others to prepare for this days GMG.

We are gonna leave our inns. When we opened the door, many men were waiting FOR ME!

Then we just ignored it and made our way to THE ARENA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanda's POV

Today's MAIN MATCH is 2 vs 2. The first battle is WIZARD SAINTS VS FAIRY TAIL. But since we are all wizard saints, only one participant can go. They chose me. Then lucy whispered something to me....

Lucy: Wanda, go crush them.

I just nodded at her. Then i came down and waited for my enemy. It turns out, my enemies is THE STRAUSS SIBLINGS. I look at lucy at she nodded to me. Meaning that i must 'CRUSH' them.

Then the fight begins.

Satan-Soul: Demon Sitri
Satan-Animal Soul: Medusa

Both of them are running towards me. Then i use my gravity magic to put them on the ground. I hardened the gravity's EFFECT amd their bones are starting to break! And they are pushed down the ground.

WANDA MAXIMOFF WINS!!!!!!

Everyone looked at me with amazed and fear! I defeated two demons with one move. That move is called "GRAVITY MAGIC: GROUND LOCK!"

Then i returned to WIZARD SAINTS. Everyone applaud to me.

Then the second 2 vs 2 continues......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is so boring! We expected from the other guilds that they will be 'fun' but i guess its not.

We just continued our way to our inns. Tommorrow's MAIN MATCH is pendemonium and Mpf....