Interuptions from the SATANICS

Narrator's POV (Author-Chan)

The siblings are exited for the competition that will be held today. But suddenly, nine individuals came crashing in the battlefield from the sky. The gods quickly ran to where the crashed happens. When, nine indivuals werent just ordinary nine indivuals. They are the NINE SATANIC SINS.

Wendy: Who are you?

I am Meliodas, the leader of the SATANIC SINS. We came from the inner depths of hell and wished upon the highs of heaven. We came here for only one purpose. And that purpose is to KILL YOU!

Lucy: What????

Then, 2 individuals suddenly charged towards the gods. Touken charged towards the two also...

Spirit-Spear Chastiefol!!!

Touken: What??!?!? Who are you!?? Why do you have my Master's Holy Spear???

I Am your MASTER!!! I am HARLEQUIN. Former FAIRY KING until you Ruined my life and became more popular than me. My best friend DIANE is always there for me... And because of that, WE BOTH WILL KILL YOU!!!!

Touken: Spirit-Spear Basqiuat

Harlequin: Ohh i see... You also achieved the same abilities as me.....

(Spears Battling)

Touken: Spirit-Spear Basqiuat Form Five, INCREASE!!!

Then, countless SWORDS started to appear.... Each one of them targeted Harleqiun when DIANE protected Harleqiun...

Diane: Heavy-Metal...

Then Diane became Metal and started running towards touken. Touken was punched and kicked by Diane to the ground...

Touken: MULTI-VERSAL GOD MODE!

Touken: I shall slay those who dares to defy me!!!!!

Spirit-Spear Basqiuat True Form 789, HOLY-AXE RHITTA

GLIMMERING LIGHT!

Then, Toukens attack hitted both Harlequin and Diane... Because of this, they were in the ground bleeding, and severly injured... But,the other SATANIC SINS suddenly came and started charging towards touken

Diane: You piece of SHIT! COMBO STAR!!!!

Then, diane started punching touken non stop but touken defend himself with his arms...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His arms are swollen...

His magic is low...

His health is decreasing...

His god-mode is fading...

And the whole SATANIC SINS is still alive and havent attacked yet...

WHAT WILL HAPPEN?????