before you start your day

Look in the mirror and ask your soul if you're alright.

March 5th, 2015

--Kiva's P.O.V--

"Tyler, just focus on your breathing. You're okay, everything's fine."

My husband tightened his grip on my hand as he tried to take deep breaths. His body was trembling.

I turned my head to look over at Josh, who was currently chewing out the director. "How dare you make him put a noose around his neck? Just look at him! You caused him to have a panic attack."

"He agreed to the noose," the director explained. "He seemed a little bit nervous, but he agreed."

"It doesn't matter if he agreed or not. He's the type of person that will do something even if he isn't comfortable with it. You should have yelled cut the moment he started breathing heavily!"

I felt sorry for the director because Josh was absolutely livid, but that wasn't my problem at the moment. I had to calm Tyler down.

"Would feeling the baby make you feel any better, Tyler?" I offered.

Tyler timidly lifted his head, his left hand reaching out to softly press itself against my big stomach. A small smile broke out on his face. "He's moving a lot today."

I chuckled. "Tell me about it. He woke me up constantly last night by kicking. It was terrible."

"Just a couple more months and we will finally meet our baby," he whispered.

"And I couldn't be happier."

Tyler opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by Josh Dun who was storming towards us. "I hate that director. For our next music video, we are letting Mark do the whole thing."

Tyler's breathing had slowed down and he actually chuckled at Josh's remarks. "It's my fault to agreeing to the noose part. I thought I would be able to handle it."

"Well, you won't have to do it again," I assured him.

Josh gestured to my stomach. "Any word on the gender yet?"

I shook my head. "We decided to wait until the birth to find out the gender. We are still discussing baby names."

"She hates every name I pick out," Tyler added.

I stuck my tongue out at him as Josh smiled. "You guys are going to be great parents."

August 24th, 2015

I breathed a sigh of relief as I started down the staircase. Adam actually fell asleep without any problems and I was very thankful. I never realized how hard being a parent actually was.

Adam was wonderful, but he was so hard to handle sometimes. Changing his diaper was the worst because he couldn't stand the feeling of wet wipes and he mostly slept during the day but refused to sleep at night. Tyler and I had been trying to change his sleeping routine for a couple weeks and there was only a little bit of improvement.

I made my way into the kitchen, pulling out a chair from the table before sitting down. A yawn escaped my lungs as I laid my head down on the table.

I was enjoying the silence until I heard a ping off to my right. I lifted my head to see Tyler's phone lit up, displaying a text message from Josh.

wonderland // tyler joseph + twenty one pilotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें