Chapter 10 - New Students & Surprises

Начните с самого начала

I smiled and walked out. Hmm. Taylor, Amara and Kelly.... Their picture look beautiful. I wonder how they all looked like in real life. I pushed the door and breath in the morning breeze. "Now this is life." I said and wait for them to arrived. Serious its late. What time do they planned to come. I decided to reached for my phone and took some selfie for my social media. I pout, I do my duck face and I do all sort of expression there is. Suddenly I heard roars of sports car entering the school compound.

I looked up and watched as three black Aston Martin drive up and park side by side. My eyes landed on a blonde beauty, who is the first to got out of the car. This must be Kelly Hotch. Then my eyes were blinded by a red hair beauty who came out with her huge designer sunglass. This must be Taylor Jameson. Last but not least, the black hair gorgeous Indian, Amara Patel. Wow. These girls should be in the front page of a very famous fashion magazine. Well one of them is a model. Not even one girl in this school could match their beauty.

I took a deep breath and walked towards them. "Hello. My name is Antonia Avilia. Just call me Nia. Welcome to Larove High. I will be your guide and advisor. Taylor lifted her sunglass and looked at me. "I'm going to call you Toni. Is that alright?" Taylor asked in a very thick British accent. "Sure. Toni, Nia, either two is fine." I smiled. "Avilia.... Avilia corporation?" Kelly asked. "The one and only." "Congratulation of Avilia Airlines. My Father mention your mothers success to me one time." Amara said.

"Thank you." Kelly walked in front of me. "I'm Kelly, this is Taylor and Amara." I smiled. "I know. I read all of your files." They all smiled. "Now. This will be your class schedule and combination to your own lockers."I handed them the papers. "Let's take a tour." I lead them all. I shoo everyone who still at the hallways. "GET TO CLASS!" I yelled and everyone ran. "Whoa." I chuckled. "They all scared of me." "No doubt... I'll be scared too." Kelly said.

"This is our class building section. This is where classes will be held including labs and workshops. Bio, physic, chemistry and even computer lab is on this building." I said and walked towards a door. "This is the way to go to the other buildings. It's connected to one another." I opened the door to another building and let them looked around. "This is the recreation center for student and Teachers. The gym is right over there. It has complete exercise tool and its working perfectly." I turned the other way.

"This is the way to the Volleyball court. The other door is Basketball and Badminton court. The other door leads to the grand hall, where all the assembly, dinners or prom will be held." They all looked around and opened every door. "This is one huge school." I chuckled. "What do you expect... It's the Larove High." They all giggled. "Now if you may followed me." I said and turned my heels to the door that connect to the outside. "This is the courtyard. Or we like to call it as our outside cafeteria. We do have indoor cafeteria, by that glass door. Well if the day decided not to rain. But here, it hardly rain." I laughed.

"Here is the path towards the football field." I walked to the edge and showed them. "That's the Football field, tennis court just next to it, and that's our Olympic size Swimming pool." I turned the other way and pointed at the baseball field. "That's our baseball field. Every sports, has its own courts and fields. For extracurricular, we have varieties. You can check it with the school counsellor or your homeroom teacher." I smiled at them. "Hockey?" "We do but we only have the boys team. And... That's the Hockey field." I smiled. 

"We also have lacrosse. But we use the Soccer field... It's right there. Next to the Football field. Oh we do have so female Soccer group." "How about you.. Do you play sport?" "I played tennis. But for now I'm focusing on cheerleading. I am team captain." "So... Queen bitch?" Amara said. I laughed. "You can say that. Now for our last tour...." I lead them inside and walked towards the theatre. "This is the school theatre." "Wow. Kelly. Here is your field." Amara said. "Are you single Toni?" Taylor asked. I shake my head. "I'm dating Emerson Larove."