Chapter 24

Well, i got lots of votes! Again, still looking for book titles...

Well, as promised...

Enjoy :)

$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S

XxKatrina's P.O.V.xX

I groan as the sunlight blinds my eyes.

Fun day? Yup. So far we have... Gone to the movies! Joy.

We had watched Twilight 2, and naturaly, as a werewolf, TEAM JACOB!!!!!!

But I am tired of all the drama. I mean, WOW, talk about confusing! If Bella is his mate, heck, claim her! If not, look for someone else!

Gosh...

It was fun though. My favorite part was when they were at the movies themselves, and both Mike and Jacob love her, so they both offer her a hand on the arm rest and she just has her hands on her lap and looks at their hands.

And then Jacob called Mike a marshmellow...

Hehe…

"I saw a youtube video one time, where Jacob turns into a chihuahua! Hehe!" my mother giggles excitedly.

"I've heard of that! Be like, 'Who's afraid of the big bad... Chihuahua?'"

Mom laughs. "Silly Katty."

I laugh with her.

"So what all are we going to do today?"

"I dunno... But right now, I'm up for going to the forest and scaring the poop out of some hikers, hugh?"

I laugh. "Sounds like a plan to me!"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

XxDustin's P.O.V.xX

We move stealthily and silently through the woods.

The plan had formed perfectly.

Rolf, Amy, and I will all go to the pack meeting room. We will look like we came alone, and, just when they get a little mean, here come the rest of the ambush group, surrounding them.

After all, not all of them attended the meeting.

I stepped over a leaf pile into a spot of plain dirt, to avoid making sound.

Both a sandy and a red russet wolf flank me. Amy and Rolf. I am in my human form, to, you know, talk to them.

I stop at an invisible line... The border.

'Last chance to chicken out,' I mutter through our mind link to avoid making noise.

'Wouldn't dream of it alpha,' Alfred's excited voice calls.

I close my eyes and concentrate on Alfred's presence. He and his group were farther sideways, and I see them.

The three stand, waiting for orders to cross the line.

I know that there are two others on the other side of me, doing the same.

'Move out,' I whisper, which is quite pointless, but it fits the mood.

Me and my two partners advance quietly and quickly through the dense forest without trouble. No scents, no noises.

I stop and strain my ears, but still nothing.

'It's quiet,' Ethan observes stupidly.

'Nobody say, 'too quiet,' 'cause that's always when the ambush comes,' Alfred thinks hurriedly.