Chapter 11

Alright guys, please read this!

I changed this story from humor to watty awards 2011, so please vote for me! I just thought I'd give it a try because this story isn't really that funny. Thanks!

Well, enjoy!

_/|\__/|\__/|\__/|\__/|\__/|\__/|\__/|\__/|\__/|\__/|\__/|\__/|\__/|\_

The white is quickly met with black, and in a flash two wolves are on the ground rolling down the hill.

At first I think that the black wolf had attacked the white maybe so that he can get me instead. But then I see him skid to a stop before the two fighting wolves.

Then who is the other black wolf?

The enemy black wolf looks just as puzzled as I feel. He looks up at me, then the other two wolves, then around, and occasionally he looks back the way he came.

Then I realize, hey, I'm not hurt, and not fighting, this wolf is an enemy and he's not fighting...

I crash into his side and climb on top of him, slashing his belly with my claws.

He yelps in surprise, but quickly regains himself and stretches his neck to get closer to my ear.

Where was he trained, the pup's room?

He struggles beneath me, trying to reverse us to him on top and me on bottom.

However, I am small and quick. He gets on top, but far too slow. I am already out from under him and jumping on his back.

Once there, I dig in my claws in and grab his scruff in my teeth.

He runs around and tries to get me off of him, bucking like a bronc.

Too bad, I took riding lessons when I was eleven.

He tries to roll, and that's when I jump off but quickly get back on, this time on his belly because he isn't completely rolled over yet.

His black belly fur is bloodstained from my previous scratchings, so I leave that be and pin him.

He is bigger, though, and pushes me off. I roll off and down the hill a bit, but regain myself and run to him, jumping but he expects it and sticks out a paw.

I hit it and he jumps on me, but with so much force that we roll down the hill.

We don't pay attention to that, though, we are too busy fighting. I scratch his ear, though that's not much, he will be bleeding a while and probably will have a perminent scar.

Suddenly a thought strikes me.

Here we are, fighting. But, really, shouldn't we be fighting the people who want to kill us? The humans?

I mean really...

We hit something, well, actually, the black wolf hits something.

The breath is knocked out of him, and he sits with his back on the log we hit. Or at least he did for a minute.

I watch it roll down the hill, straight for a group of humans.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

XxJonah's P.O.V.xX

I watch Jane as she carefully fixes up Jerimiah's wound.

He had bumped into the exact wolf I was looking for. The runaway twin sister of D, storm pack alpha.

If I had her, maybe I could finally beat him.

How do I know? It's so obvious. Ninth highest on the wall, according to Jessica. Why else would she be? Anyway, she looks exactly like him, and they have identical prints. They're both orphans, and both sixteen. They both have meadow green eyes and brown hair.