chapter-8

Ps: Mild gore it's not too bad so if you don't like it you could probably just skim that part and know what happened.

Harrys Pov:

As I started to get my food Tom blurts out, " Why do you always sit next to him."

I sigh and say, " Because I want to shouldn't that be reason enough."

He still looks agitated, " But i'm your father."

" So Sev's my Godfather."

" He doesn't have to be.", he says under his breath.

Now i'm getting angry. So I get a piece of toast eat it quickly. Than I get up and say in a voice that holds no emotion, " Than I guess you don't have to be my father."

Now everyone looks shocked even Sev and that's saying something.

Tom clears his voice and says, " What" like he didn't expect me to say anything after what he said about Sev.

I smirk, " Just as I said you don't have to be my father" I put my hands on the table and lean forward a bit, " You don't have to be anyone to me."

Now he looks a bit angry. I turn to Sev taking my hands off the table and saying, " He can be"

Sev almost feel out of his seat form shock when I said that, and Tom gets out of his seat so fast his chair falls over. I lose my smirk and instead take upon a glare since it seems the most fitting to the situation at hand.

I turn to Tom, " What makes you think you can control me."

He shifts his body weight, " What do you mean."

" You know what I mean Admit it "

" I have nothing to admit"

" Oh, You don't do you pity, guilt, and now a threat."

At the moment I was thinking he told about my mother and how he 'had' to kill her and Potter (pity). He was trying to get me to be on his side by saying he was my father and useing my past of having no love to trigger it (guilt). Now saying he can take Sev away from me ( Threat ).

He seemed shocked, " What ever do you mean" a bead of sweat rolled down his forehead.

I was not amused," Sev let's go before I kill him with my bare hands."

" You could never touch me even if you tried" Tom sneered.

Still looking at him I said, " Sev take my luggage I will meet you at the station in a minute.

"I don't think that's the best idea", said Sev.

"NOW, I'm not in the mood I know you care but I have to take care of this i'll be there in a moment don't worry", I now had a completely blank face.

He seemed hesitant but he left, and once he did all hell broke lose.

"What are you going to do child", saidTom.

" I thought it was obvious i'm going to kill you with my bare hands" I said as I took off my cloak, shirt, and tie and placed them on the table, " And there's no way you're going to stop me" I said as I let out my wings.

I started walking toward him going around the table. He stands there for a minute I guess not believing whats happening. Once I get a bit closer He pulls out his wand sending a curse out. I douge still heading his way. This goes on for a minute or two till I get closer to him and a burn curse hits my right arm. I rush forward and grab his neck and push him against the wall.

He hits me with a cutting curse on my side making me let go of him. He falls to the ground and before he can get up I stomp my foot down so hard on his wand hand I hear a crack and it wasn't just the wand. Then I get down to his level on the floor and bring my knee down on his leg as he was trying to get up.

I stare him in the eyes bring my hand to his neck and say, " Time to go to sleep" And ripped his head off.

Blood splashes on my face a torso. Taking my shirt off was a good call. I Sigh and get off of him. I need to wash all this blood off of me. I walk to the kitchen sink and get a towel wet it and go to wipe it off to see it already gone, and my wounds are healed.

" What the hell ", I whisper, " What did I do just absorb it." Just as I say that I realize I don't feel like i'm on fire anymore.

I pass my hand through my hair, " Ok Sevs waiting I need to hurry."

I look over at the body, and I have the sudden urge to drink from it. What the actual hell. I shrug my shoulders walk over to the body and drink my fill which was alot. After I stand up, roll my shoulders, and put my clothes back on. I go to the fireplace and floo to the station ready to see Sev.

- Jade Reid