chapter-7

Harry pov:

I woke up to a gentle knock on my door that continued to get louder by the minute.

"Are you up", said the voice of Sev.

"I wasn't till now", I said while wiping my eyes of the sleep dust.

"I'm coming in just so you know".

"k"

I started to get out of bed at the same moment Sev walked in.

"Is it hot in here to you", I said.

He gave me a look, "No not at the moment"

"Are you sure"

"Well it's not to me" he rubbed his neck, "Please don't tell me your sick."

I shrugged my shoulders as a reply. He came over and felt my head.

"well"

"You feel fine a bit cold at that"

I got the rest of the way out of bed still very uncomfortable and hot.

"Are you sure I feel like i'm on fire."

Once I said that it seemed like a light bulb went off in his head.

"How long has it been since you let your wings out child."

When said that I realized what he meant and started to unbutton my black PJ top so I could let them out. Once wings were out I felt a bit better, but still like I had a fever.

"I still don't feel so good"

"How about you go take a cold shower and see how that helps. If it doesn't i'll give you a potion to get you through the sorting, and when it's done well go to the docs ok."

I nodded my head and gathered my clothes for after I was done and brought them with me into the bathroom, and set them on the counter by the sink. It was the uniform for Hogwarts. Mine was a bit different I had black skinny jeans, black button up shirt, black dress shoes,the blank tie that would later hold the house I was to be shorted in, a black cloak to go with it, and of course underwear.

I turned on the cold water and got into the shower. I felt like there was steam coming off of me but ignored it. At this point, I noticed the my wings were water resistant. I stood there for a while just watching the water pour off them, and would have stayed there longer if someone wouldn't have knocked on the door. This time it was Tom.

His voice sounded raspy and sick,"come on we need to leave soon and you still need to eat".

"I'll be out in in a minute. I still have to get dressed Tom."

"Get on with it them."

I heard him walking away. I finished washing my hair, and got out of the shower. Once I got dressed I walked down stairs.When I got there Tom look irritated, but who wouldn't be with Sev in the room.

Sev as always looked proud of the distress that he caused to Tom, but when they saw me seemed to tense a bit. Great so it was my fault what did I do this time. I when and sat next to Sev like I always do when Tom looked disappointed in a choice of chair. I wasn't moving so he would have get over it.

As I started to get my food Tom blurts out