(7)

1 month later...

Zara POV

It was officially November  and the once chilly air had gotten colder. The atmosphere at work was more Christmasy than anything even though you'd expect it to be Thanksgivingly....that's not a word but you get what I meant. My brother and Branson had left town that weekend and, not long after that weekend, I stopped contact with Leo. His life was too busy for me and I don't think we're compatible anyways. Not to mention after the fact that I was confirmed pregnant after showing the symptoms and receiving a test from work due to concerned coworkers.

Yep, bout to have a little me.

I hadn't told my brother or Branson yet. Hell I hadn't told anyone, besides my close friends at work. I didn't know when I wanted to reveal to them, but I did know that I was going to keep it on the low until I started showing. I don't even know how Branson would feel knowing he had a baby on the way. I mean I know his feelings for me but...would he be ready for something like this? Hell, would I? I picked up my phone to see that it was ringing and I answered it seeing that it was from a person I hadn't heard from in a long time.

"Bella! I'm sorry I've been off the grid for awhile. I had business. How are you?" Leo asked from the other side of the phone.

"I'm doing pretty good and um, listen....I have a lot of things going on right now and I feel as though us hanging out, being friends or whatever we had going on, is going to have to stop. Its not you, no, it's just that...I have a lot of responsibility on my hands and it isn't your fault. Maybe we'll come together in the future sometime, but for right now I have to focus on me and my family." I say, dunking the bucket of cold water right on the head.

"Wait, I'm lost bell-What you're basically saying to me is that you're not interested?" He asked with a slight shock and disappointment in his voice, I sigh.

"That's not what I'm saying. I'm attracted to you, yes, you're a handsome man, but I'm not ready for any of that right now. I don't think I will be for a while and I have a huge responsibility to take care of that I'm sure I can't just throw you into it." He sighs on the other end.

"Fine, Bella, but Mark my words. A man is going to have to go to war with me before you become his." Before I can say anything in return he hangs up the phone.

What the hel-WHAT THE HELL DOES HE MEAN BY THAT!?!

I brush it off before climbing out of bed and heading to the bathroom. I take a much needed #1 before hopping in the shower. I wallow in my thoughts, thinking about all my mistakes and the things I can only hope for my future child. I know that I need to start back attending church that's for sure. My life seems like I've been slowly spiralling downward after I stopped and I guess God finally ain't me a signal to say that I need to return and get my mind back on track.

I hop out the shower and brush my teeth before drying off and pulling on some underwear. When you look at me, you can't tell I'm pregnant. Other than the,fact that babe don't look as good but I still had them. This gave me a good amount of time. Especially since next month I'll be seeing D and I know he would snitch on me. I'd have the whole mafia on my back and watching my every move if Branson found out. Of course I want Branson in my child's life, but....I don't want him/her to be put in danger. I know there are people out there jealous of Branson and they'd do anything to take him down. That's what I was scared of those many years ago.

I sigh, pulling on some scrubs and grabbing my purse and things, heading to the front. I grab two granola bars and two yogurt cups with a plastic spoon before heading out to my car. I do love the fact that I can double up on eating because of the baby though. I have an excuse to eat like a pig without questions. Even though most of the things I liked to eat are currently things of the past because they don't corporate my little one.

Another day, another dollar...

Branson POV

I sigh as I hang up the phone, closing on another deal. You'd think I'd be happy. Extra money was rolling in. I haven't had any interferes with my business.

But...those are only things on the surface that could make me happy.

I know where my true happiness lies. In Atlanta, Georgia, with my little bundle of joy. That's right, she's pregnant and I know I was wrong for snooping but I was curious. After that night, I had suspicions about her being pregnant. Something just told me that either she or someone in my family was. So I looked into her medical records and found out she was pregnant. Being that she's pregnant, I know I'm the father. Her phone records after that weekend we're virtually blank besides a few calls from D or her coworkers. It seems her and Telini steered clear of each other and I couldn't be more happy.

I was deciding to play the waiting game. I'll wait and see how long it'll take for her to reveal to me that she's pregnant with my child. My little one.

I smile at the thought of having a little boy or girl running around my house. My Zahbear chasing after them to get them into the clothes they refuse to put on. I chuckle.

A man can only dream right?
❤💚💜💙💛💙💜💚❤💚💜
Thanks for reading luvs!
💞Treat 4 U💞

And look at Snoop Dogg's son Cordell😍

Sorry for the wait, but a fill in chapter right here. Tryna get to the drama faster for you guys😛

💫Vote⭐
🌟Comment 💬
✨Follow 👣
💫Share🔀
DONT BE A GHOST!!!