(2)

Leonardo in MM

Zara POV

You could say it was another normal day for me, but that wasn't really true. I was still overly excited about my brother coming down this holiday and not only that, bringing a present.

What more could a girl ask for?☺

I pop out of bed and charge to the shower with a little pep in my step. I turn on my shower and set it to a good warm temperature before heading back into the room and pulling out some work attire and some underwear (scrubs and underwear set yk). I then, quickly head back into the bathroom for a quick clean up.

After doing all of that, I head up to the front and pack the things I will possibly need in my purse, before grabbing my keys and heading out to the coffee shop located not far from where I work. I find a parking spot, despite the hectic traffic outside, and grab my purse before shutting off my car and heading inside. I make my way inside and behind the small line of people to receive the best coffee for miles.

Johnny's Wake Up Call

The name's crazy, but the coffee and their bagels are A1. Anyways, back to the story. As I stood in line, patiently awaiting my turn, I could hear little whispers and gasps erupting from the customers(mostly female). I glance around quickly, side to side, and really spot not a thing at all to go crazy over. That is until I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn, and by the heavens Lord! I see an angel for the first time in a long time.

If only you could see Branson now...

I ignore my side thoughts, and pay mind to the stranger in front of me. "Yes?"

"Morning flower, I could not just stand here and not speak to one God's gifts to the human eye." I blush a little at his compliment, but, too me, it was nothing near the top.

"Well hello stranger-"

"Leonardo, you can just call me Leo." He says stretching his hand out for me to take.

"Zara, I have no nickname." Lies, what happened to...Zahbear?. I giggle a little and give him my hand, in which he grabs and plants a light kiss on it.

"Zara...I like that, it's uncommon, unique." The way my name rolled off of his tongue! Dear LORT lease take the wheels!

"Why thank you."

"No problem sweetness, by the way, it's your turn." I quickly turned around and notice the cashier give me the bored look. I make my way to her and slide a quick apology out before ordering a mocha latte and blueberry bagel(BTW I don't go to Starbucks or stuff like that so bare with me if this order seems whack). I move my hand in to pay for my order when a hand stops me, Leo,and orders his breakfast to, before pulling out full cash and paying. Although it wasn't much, that was extremely nice of him.

"You didn't have to do that, but thanks anyway." I say about to head to a table.

"I only ask you repay me b letting me join you for breakfast and hopefully earning your number afterwards." I gave him a look over my shoulder and shrugged.

"Eh, I think it's fair game, come on." I say before turning back and walking over to a booth with a good view of the cars passing by. He slides into the booth across from me and settles in before starting a convo.

"So Zara, being as though you seem so open with me even talking to you...you're single? Because I know for damn sure, that if you were mine I would never let you out of my sight, at the fear that a beauty like you would get stolen away by someone better." I placed a hand over my heart and whispered an aww.

"That's so sweet, but yeah...sadly I am still single."

"These men must be crazy."

"Actually I'm the crazy one, most of the time, when I try to date, I'm enjoying it at first then it just gets boring." I slump, taking a bite of my bagel. Leo slides his hand across the table and grabs a hold of mine.

"Maybe one day you'll find the right guy who can keep excitement a daily priority. In the back of my mind, I'm hoping the guy is me." I smile.

"Oh, so persistent Mr. Leo aren't we?" He smirks an evil smirk.

"Well, like I said, you'll never know when someone can swoop in and take something oh so precious to ya." He says and somewhere deep down in my being, I felt as though, with this man named Leo, came a future full of mystery.

Leonardo POV

It's a shame, my people over here in the US can't get a freaking job done, or any type of info on the infamous Branson Costello.

This man, since he took over his old man's business, has been booming in the mafia world. Never have I seen a man rule, and still be perceived as the good guy in the eyes of many. Costello is also the man I plan to take down, and bring the power back over to the Telini family. My Family. We will reign supreme once more.

My plans, though, my have been a little altered ladies and gentlemen because of a certain Brown sugared female this morning. Never had I laid my eyes on such a thing and to not see a ring on her pretty little finger was the biggest shock of a lifetime. Guess there are two goals now.

Take down Costello, and rule my empire with my brown sugared queen.

Zara
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for reading luvs!
Shout out to:
YaunaBear
For telling me who this hottie is in the MM!
✨Vote
✨Comment
✨Follow
✨Share
DONT BE A GHOST!!!