(6)

Before I start, I wanna shout out to this new book by my friend Uniquelybeautiif called The Alsina Mafia. I swear love it so far, plus I'm in it btw😊Mahogany😜
Go read it and vote, comment, follow, share!

Enjoy:-)

Zara POV

Waking like any other day, I can't help but let my mind wander to Branson. I know, he's the last person I should be thinking about knowing I have a date tonight with another hot Italian, but can you blame me? I still can't get over the fact that I slept with him after so long and that I didn't even notice who he was. I don't even know if we used protection! Oh, my life would be turned up side down. A baby by a man I loved, but was too dangerous to love? I'm definitely not one to abort children, my family would never let me live something like that down. Hell I wouldn't even be able to live something like that down.

I thought of what like would be like with a little me or a little Branson. Doesn't really sound too bad, other than parenting arrangements. Jesus why am I thinking about this? I'm thinking it into existence! I shake my head, climbing out of bed, I rush to the bathroom cleaning up before coming out and pulling on a T and some leggings.

I began to run around my apartment, handling the house duties. I was loading some clothes into a dryer when I heard my phone ding.

Leo: Still on for tonight?☺

Me: Uh yeah, 8 right?

Leo: Yeppy, see you later sweetness😘

I cringe a little but...why? He was totally hot and girls would kill to be in my shoes right now. I need to get over Branson, and he's the only one that could take my mind off of him now. Or so I thought. There was a knock at my door, snapping me out of my silly rant. I hopped up after closing the dryer and headed to the front door. Peeking out I see a finger covering the door and I knew only my brother does such silly things. I proceed to open the door.

"Okay Dre, I thought you were-Branson!?!" I stood shocked as the man before me was indeed not my brother. This was my first time in a long time seeing him face too face, clear to the current situation. Oh how Branson had grown and matured since the last time we had spoken consciously. His long hair pulled back into a man bun, practically dressed in his favorite color of black from head to toe in a black T, black jeans, and black Jordan's. I see he still had that school boy swag going on.

"Hello to you to Zara." He smirks and a heated blush rushes on to her face.

"What are you doing here Branson?" She crosses her arms under her chest and Branson sighs.

"May I come in?" She thinks about it for a minute, deciding that not much harm could be done because she knew he wouldn't hurt her. Stepping aside, he slides in and she closes the door behind him.

"You can have a seat." He takes a seat on the couch as I take a seat opposite of him on the other.

"Listen, Zara I....I came too apologize, for the other night. It never meant to go that far and I'm sorry if it caused you any kind of trouble in your life or whatever."

"There's no need to apologize, we were both two consenting adults. Everybody makes mistakes right?" He sigh, clenching his jaw.

"Right....just a mistake. Well, just wanted to stop by, see how you were feeling about it. I should be...going now." I don't know what willed me to do it but...

"Would you like to stay for a bit longer? I could use your help with a couple of house chores." He smiles a small smile.

"Sure, anything for you Zahbear." She blushes a little, giggling as she made her way to the back, him following close behind. His presence felt good, although the hairs on the back of her neck were raised. "So what am I doing?"

"I need you to take my trash out, toss a couple of old clothes into a trash bag and help me haul em off to the salvation army, I have to make a couple phone calls, run out and pay bills, and all this needs too be done before 7." I turn to see Branson's jaw on the floor, I close it for him. "Now let's get to work."

"Can we at least have some music while we're doing this, gosh I remember when I used to hate hearing you gossip and the only thing that kept your mind off of it was music." He chuckles as I playfully punch him in the chest.

"I did not gossip, if it weren't for you I'd still have my singing voice, but no you made me sing to you all the time because you were having 'bad dreams'." He grunts as I giggle.

"I did not have bad dreams, they just didn't go my way." He says before cutting on the radio. I began to sway my hips to the song playing before Branson chuckles. "One of your favorites, used to make me dance to this all the time with you."

"Yeah, yeah, but you wanna complain now? Ha! You used too bust a move back then. Probably break a hip now." He laughed loudly as he packed away the clothes.

"I'm not that old Zara, Jesus we're only 1 year apart." He chuckles after stating.

"I know, but still...I'm sure you don't dance as often as you used too."

"Well, I mainly spend my time at the office or at home, no need in going out when I know I'm not gonna enjoy it." He grunts picking up the packed bags.

"Why is that? Dre says you're usually a hard ass on the regular." To that he chuckles.

"I must admit I am, people there just piss me off. I'm hardly ever in that happy go lucky mood."

"Aww, poor Bran. Why?" I find myself asking as I turn off the bathroom light done cleaning it.

"Because...never mind, you really don't want to hear it." He shakes his head heading towards the front. Me following right behind him as we head towards the front door.

"Tell me!" I whined like a baby, he stops abruptly turning to me in one swift motion, the look burning in his eyes causing me to gulp.

"Because I lost my happiness the day you said you wanted nothing to do with me. Told you you did not want to hear the answer." The sadness in his eyes, he quickly covered with a blank expression before turning and heading out the door. I stood there shocked as too what I was supposed to say after that. "You coming?" He says before rounding the corner outside my door, I shake my head of my thoughts and quickly make my way out the door after him.

§¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬§

             BOOM BITCH

§¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬§

"What's got you so blue? This I thought would be enough to bring out that beautiful smile of yours." I send Leo a small smile before returning to my half eaten meal.

"Just...family matters, things popping up from the past, hopefully to be handled soon."

"Care too speak on it."

"No thank you, I would hate to bring you into my drama." I say truthfully and he nods. After he run around with Branson, I cam home just in time to get ready for this dinner date with Leo which was more in his favor than mine. His phone dinged and he looked up at me apologetically before standing and answering the phone. A few minutes later he returns with a sad smile on his face.

"I have to go love, something came up and it's very urgent."

"Oh that's no problem, I'm sorry this didn't turn out as well as it should have." He calls for a check and pays, leading me out the door.

"Well I guess this is goodbye for tonight."

"Yes, sadly...I'll see you soon yes?" I nod before prodding off to my car, hopping in I head home, ready for the bed.

Another crazy day....
💜💙❤💛💚💜💙❤💛💚
Thanks for reading luvs!

💫Vote
🌟Comment
✨Follow
💫Share
DON'T BE A GHOST AND REMEMBER TO GO HELP OUT MY FRIEND!!!