(4)

Zara POV

"I suggest you take two now and if it doesn't ease up, take the another one. Okay?" I ask one of the patients as I type in their information.

"Sure, we can do that." She replies. She had just had hip surgery and was experiencing a little pain. She was allowed her meds, but I wanted too make sure she got the right amount.

"Good, nurse Kelly will be in with your medicine. If you are experiencing ANY extreme pain, don't hesitate too call." I say to her before closing her room door. I sigh as I head over to the nurse's station too put up my clipboard.

"Hey Z, you got a call earlier, said it was unknown." My brother.

"Thanks." I grab my phone and call back the number.

"Zara! How ya been? I was going too let you know I was in town and wanted you too come out and hang with me at the Hiesen Bar and Hotel." I could feel the smile on my face increase by ten sizes.

"What!?! Of course I wanna go, what time?" There were a couple of whispers in the background before I got a response.

"8 tonight."

"Okay, and if you stand me up, I swear to God this time I'm coming after you!"

"I promise I won't! Just dress a little nice and come down. Don't bring lover boy either." Lover boy?

"Dre, have you been stalking me? I'm not bringing a lover boy, he's just a friend. Hell he's barely that! He's a nice guy though." I shrug.

"Don't fall for it Z, you know I taught you better. I'll see you later."

"See ya." He hangs up and I do a little happy dance. I'm seeing my brother today!

Branson POV

Having just touched down in Atlanta with Dre and max security, as always, I could say that everything so far was going too plan. Keeping an eye on Telini and Zara was my only reason for being here. As for Dre inviting Z out to the hotel later tonight...was unexpected. I honestly didn't want too run into with the fear of rejection. What if she was still against my ways?

That right now is the least of my worries. All I have too do is protect her from this Telini joke and I'll be out of her hair until Christmas. I expect no complications. Walking up to the desk, I receive my key from an overly excited to see me woman and head up to my suite.

(You choose the suite: