Stuck

when the trucks finally stop the governor pulled you out and you got a look around . It was a camp nothing like Woodbury . There was four or five campers and many tents all circled together.. There were men walking around the outside with guns. you noticed that almost everyone here was arm and looked like they could fight that what you had been afraid of. He pulled you into one of the larger RV campers and shut and locked the door behind him. you suddenly felt sick as memories that you had all but forgotten came back .. the look In his eyes the way he moved forward towards you. You knew it was better not to back away so you stood your ground as he came closer. " now I have really missed this " he said as he yanked on your hips bringing you up against him . You first instinct was to move away get as far as possible.. but you had to make him let his guard down enough to let you get close enough to kill him. He leaned down and kissed you and you tried to separated yourself mentally from this by thinking of anything else.. like Rick and the way he look as you left. it tore at you heart and you knew he would be beating himself up over this. you just hope that he didn't try to come after you. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and he froze and mummer a curse before letting you go and walking to the door . You couldn't see who he was talking to but whoever it was wasn't making him happy. he glanced over at you.." I will be back" he said walked out and locked the door behind him.

He was gone for hours and in that time you had try to come up with some sort of plan .You didn't have any weapons you had left your knife and stuff back at the prison and after a quick search you didn't find much and he was back . You jump from where you sitting on the bench seat when he opened the door and walked in and locked the door behind him " now that is taken care of we can get back to where we left off.. he reached down and jerked you off the couch. he cupped your face and roughly kissed you .You tried to struggled but his grip was to tight. " did you forget that I don't like it when you fight back " he said " I mean I can still let my men here have you if your not happy with me "he said. All the fight left you and he grin as he felt you relax.." good girl " he said as he pushed you backwards towards the bed. you kept reminding yourself that this was only temporary that he soon wouldn't be around to do this anymore and you would be with Rick again. That was the one thought that kept you going all though the night and even after laying next to him as he slept soundly snoring loudly. You didn't sleep you just lay there thinking about your next step and what you had to do next

You were alone when you finally woke up the next morning and you were glad. you dressed and got up. Suddenly a door open and young woman walked in carrying a tray with food. " though you be hungry " she said as she sat the tray down. "Thanks "you said " the women started to leave.." I am Kelsey " what your name " you asked ..the women turned to look at you " Megan" she replied with a small almost there smile. you nodded and gave her a small smile back and she left. After that Megan would bring you your meals and would stay a little bit longer each time talking. Apparently the governor had taken a interest in her until he found you. " I am sorry but it will get better " you told her. " I hope so I hate this place. All the men here make me feel uncomfortable " she said. " I know and if you trust me I am going to get us out of here and back to a place that is safe and the people are nice. but It going to take time to figure out how to do this.." you said.. Megan lean forward.. and what are you thinking of doing ?" she asked " I am going to kill the governor "