Introduction

My name is Blake Miles. I have 5 older brothers and well, I'm the only one with.....this dream. I always wanted to be a teacher, but my parents and family laughed at that dream. I didn't care what they said, so I worked hard every day.

Every day of my life I studied and worked my hardest in school. Before I knew it.....I got to graduate at 16. My parents finally saw that I wanted this dream to come true but.....as I grew up.

I have this....problem. My body.....is so much like a female that it's scary. I hate my body, it always gets me in fights. One time my parent's old car broke down and I had to fix it and this man touched my ass.

I turned around and beat his ass with a hammer. I couldn't tell my body was like this till I noticed how my mom always went shopping with me. I can't wear normal man jeans because I have hips like a girl which is offal.

The doctor said because all the man hormones....went to my brothers.....all 5 of them.

I didn't care about that. I went to college till I was 20. My parents gave me the new car at my graduation. So I moved to a different part of the neighborhood. Soon after a few months when I turned 21 I got a job at a high school with a senior class of algebra\math. The thing I loved the most.

I took the job in no time and found a better apartment near the school. I couldn't wait to start my first day.