MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 10

Ling's POV(Really sorry guys, but feel free to insert your hate towards this guy lmao.)

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'RE DATING?!" I shouted at Kristie. We were in my hotel room. Talking about Adrien and Marinette.

THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!
Kristie was supposed to flirt with that punk making Marinette see that HE wasn't worth her precious time. I WAS WORTH HER TIME. I'M PERFECT FOR HER. HECK,

I would even go to Paris just for her. (I even bet that pretty boy wont do that for her)

This wasn't the plan. She was supposed to be mine by the end if this trip. Now she with that stupid, idiotic, selfish punk.

Anyway, I was thinking on trying on breaking up the two lovebirds. A fight between them would do, but how would I do that? They're both so...*insert disgusting face here* inlove with each other bleh. It makes me wanna puke.

I bet, that when me and Marinette are a couple. We'll be the cutest one ever.

All I needed was to try and break them up, then I comfort Marinette and she will notice what a great guy I am; then she'll fall inlove with me.

AND WE'LL GET MARRIED HERE IN CHINA AND MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABES.

But first, I have to break the happy couple.

*insert evil laugh here*

"Maybe we should stop trying to ruin their relationship. You could try and find someone else worth your while." I stopped thinking of my devious plan, and turned to Kristie.

Poor, sweet, innocent, gullible Kristie. She's always had a crush on me, but I'll never love her back; even though I made her a promise. Although, she makes a perfect tool. She's like a puppet and I'm the puppeteer.

"Kristie, you do know what you get after you help me right?"

"I do but-"

I interrupted her,"but nothing. You'll do my bidding and I'll be yours once Marinette and her friends are gone and out of Paris." Fingers crossed.

She sighed and went out of my hotel room, probably returning to her room for the night.

Kristie's POV

I was returning to my room for the night. I didn't want to be in Ling's plan, but if it means having him to myself... Then I'll do it. I know people will get hurt along the way.

Especially Marinette... And probably Adrien as well.

I know Ling's been using me this whole time. He might not even fulfill his promise.

You guys might say,'THEN WHY DO YOU STILL HANG OUT WITH THAT GUY?!?!'

I love that guy. I love Ling. I know I should find someone else, and that 'there are lots of fish in the water,' but I don't want anyone else. And if Ling has Marinette to himself and he's happy. Then that's what matters. After all, if you love someone then you'll do everything and anything for them. Even if it means getting yourself hurt.

Ling is a great guy. People might not see it, but I know it's there somewhere.
.
.
.
.
5 days have passed. 5 days since Ling told me his new plan. 5 days since Adrien and Marinette started dating. 5 days of Marinette and Adrien's happiness. And that happiness will end. Today. We were now seeing the teracota warriors and, I was waiting for Adrien to get away from Marinette, and once he did I approached him.

"Hey Adrien!" I skipped towards him.

"Hey Kristie." I scrunched my nose.

"Wow! Marinette was right. You do have bad breath." He looked confused.