MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 4

Adrien's POV

I was getting my bags out of the bus until I saw Ling talking to Marinette.

I stared at them, I didn't even notice the bell boy take my bags and put them up in my room.

What I also didn't notice is Mrs. Cheng looking at me.

"Well, you seem interested in my little dumpling." I jumped. Literally. Mrs. Cheng just started talking to me.

"Um, I-I um-no. It's nothing like that Mrs. Cheng. I-I mean I do like your granddaughter, but not in that way," She looked at me suspiciously. Almost as if she was staring right into my soul. I gulped.

"That's not what I'm seeing," I looked at Marinette once more and this time I saw Ling wrapping his arm around her waist. Oh! When Marinette is mine I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind!

Wait-what?!

No! Adrien snap out of it! Ladybug remember! You love ladybug! Say it with me. LAY-DEE-BUG!

I shook my head and faced Mrs. Cheng once again.

"Hmm, you are inlove with my granddaughter. You just don't realize it yet."

I looked at her, and she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"I approve of you young man. You would be the perfect match for my little dumpling."

She let my shoulder go and started to walk away. I was stuck on the same place where she left me.

She looked back,"Once you have the actual guts to tell her you like her, you should do it quickly. There may BE lots of fish in the water, but there is only one of my little dumpling."

I continued to watch her go. I was stunned.

"Sir?"

"Ahh!" I jumped. Only to see a bell boy.

"I mean-um *ehem* Yes?"

"Dinner is ready. Would you like me to escort you there?"

"Of course, thank you."

We were at the dining room everyone was still standing except for Mr and Mrs. Cheng who is sitting at the head of the table, Marinette was sitting at the right side of the table while Ling was at the other side. Facing Marinette.

"You make take your seats," Mr. Cheng said.

I was about to take the seat next to Marinette but Alya beat me to it, so I went to sit beside Alya intead.

Once everyone was seated we were all served tea.

"Omygod ewwwww! What is this?!" Uh oh. Chloe drama.

"My dear, since you are here in China to learn our culture, the first thing you should learn is respect." Mr. Cheng said.

He continued,"Tea is usually served here in China once everybody is seated. It's tradition."

"Ugh! I'd rather have my coffee instead of this lame-whatever it is. JUST GET ME MY COFFEE!"

Mr. Cheng was wide eyed. He sighed,"very well."

A few minutes later chloe got her coffee and our food started to come.

Each of us had a bowl of rice, another bowl for soup, a spoon for the soup, and chopsticks right in front of us. (AN: IDK about how they really set their table in China, so please so if I got this fact wrong).

It was a good thing we all knew how to use chopsticks... Well almost all of us. Chloe doesn't really know how since she always uses typical utensils whenever they go to a Chinese restaurant back in Paris.

Dont ask me how I know.

Once we were done eating dinner we talked about where we were going tomorrow.

Ms. Bustier started talking,"Well since we're here we should discuss on where we're heading. For tomorrow we will be seeing Pandas in the Chengdu Panda breeding center. There, we will be learning why Pandas are so important in their culture, and some facts about pandas, but for now enjoy your night. Marinette will escort you to your rooms."

Everyone got one room each which was a good thing for me cause I can talk to Plagg. Who is inside my backpack with camembert, and no I didn't put all the camembert in there since I know how hungry he gets.

Marinette showed me to my room. We were both alone since room was at the end of the hallway.

"Here's your room Adrien." Marinette opened the door, and I looked around. It was small and simple. Just enough for a closet, a bed, and a small bathroom. It had this cozy feeling and I liked it.

"I know it's not what your used too, but I-" I took her hands before she could even continue.

"It's perfect," I said looking right into her blue eyes.

"You should get some rest we'll all have to be up and early tomorrow." I nodded.

"Goodnight Marinette."

"Goodnight Adrien."

Once I was sure Marinette was gone, I let Plagg out.

"You like her" I looked at Plagg.

"What are you talking about?"

"Ohmymiraculous why won't you just admit it already?"

"I still don't know what you're talking about, but we should be getting some sleep."

I changed into my pajamas and laid on the bed.

I just laid there in silence thinking about a particular bluenette, until I fell asleep.

AN: OKAY END OF CHAPTER!! WOO WOO!! Okay a few notes:

The zoo that they will be visiting is actually a real zoo in China I just used the name but whatever I will be saying in the next chapter is all made up. Well.. Except for the pandas.

Also the info about the pandas is internet based, but its really interesting.

Also I am very sorry if my facts get mixed up or they are wrong. I am just like everyone else who does mistakes.

THANK YOU!!! I hoped that you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment. I would love to hear what you think about the story so far.

🔴🔴MIRACULOUS LADYBUG⚫️⚫️