MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 23

Ling's POV

My head hurt really bad. It wasn't like those normal headaches. This one was really throbbing.

I didn't like it whenever I had headaches. They piss me off.

Like really piss me off.

I noticed the unfamiliar setting arounds me. Where was I anyway?

It didn't look like the infirmary at the inn. The place had dull, gray walls that were so dull that I could've mistook it as my life.

Dull.

Plain.

Boring.

I've never really tried being optimistic in my intire life. Not even whe I met Marinette.

Marinette just gave me this feeling of hope you know? That's why I want her.

I've never really found my other half. (An: that's because you've been too blind to even see her.🙀)

I'm alone. ALL ALONE.

I'm the definition of loner. Imma be a sad bean five-ever.

maybe it's for the best. Just maybe...

Adrien's POV

I'm in deep trouble. My girlfriend is pissed at me for the outburst I said to Kristie.

I didn't want to say it but it's true.

Why would you still love somebody even if he or she was that mean to you.

No one deserves that.

BUT RIGHT NOW MY GIRLFRIEND'S GONNA KILL ME.

I paced around the room waiting for my Marinette to come back. My heart and head were pounding.

OH LORD JESUS THIS IS IT ISN'T IT?

The door knob turned. I panicked even more.

Marinette entered, she closed the door, and leaned against it.

Beads of sweat were slowly tricking down my fore head, and my palms were getting sweaty as well. I may be a man, a strong one at that. But, I can never, I mean never get my girlfriend mad like this.

It's a horrible sight to see.

"We have to talk."

Shoot.

I gulped and stepped forward.

"Hey bugaboo," I told her with my sweetest smile. I stretched out my arm and tried, emphasizing on the word tried. To put my arms around her waist to draw her closer to me.

But she slapped my hand away, "Ow! What was that for?" I did a cute little kitty pout at her. You could practically see my imaginary cat ears drooping.

"Adrien," I gulped once more. Her voice right now was terrifying.

"Yes?" I squeaked out, like a little mouse. Ironic isn't it?

"I didn't like your attitude a little while back," Her arms were crossed and her expression was unreadable.

I haven't seen this side of Mari. Uh Oh. I'm in deep trouble.

"I'm sowwy mawi," I whispered and did a small whimper.

"What's wrong with you Adrien? What happened?"

I shrugged and looked away.

"Adrien, look at me when I talk to you."