Chapter 28

Hi!

Wow, it has been so long since I have been at this computer ready to type up a chapter for all you lovely people.

I am so sorry that it has taken so long. I was in school until May 25th (as you may very well know from all my messages on my board lol) and I had a bunch of tests and homework and final exams to prepare for so I literally had no time to just hide away from the world and write.

However, it is now officially summer for me which means I can update a lot more often and freely. I hope you guys are excited; I know I definitely am. I have been waiting for this moment for over a month, so just know that it has been just as hard for me during this time as it may have been for you.

This is a pretty huge chapter I have to say. A lot of stuff happens and I feel like it may end up being a very long chapter(; 

I will stop running my mouth now and let you guys enjoy.

Happy readings!

Word Count: 2907

~~~~~

*9 months pregnant*

*Louis' POV*

Marcel is now beautifully huge with our twin baby boys. He is so close to having our little miracles. In fact, he has only one week until his due date. We are both so excited and ready to hold them in our arms and kiss them. We've even started thinking of names, but we've agreed to wait until we see them in person to properly decide their names.

At the moment, we are having dinner at my house because I thought it'd be nice for him to relax with a yummy homemade meal before we have to handle the stress and anxiety of the babies coming. I made us chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in parma ham with a side of homemade mash. I am not always the best cook, but luckily, he seems to like it which is a good sign. We even fed each other some and held hands like a right couple.

All of the sudden, he clenches his face up in pain, his hand gripping the table tightly. I look up in concern, wondering why he would suddenly be in pain. He's not even due yet, so it can't be that.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I ask urgently, going over to have him grip my hand instead.

"Just a sharp pain in my stomach is all. I probably ate too much," he shrugs, loosening his grip on my hand.

"You sure?" I question hesitantly.

He nods quickly, letting go of me completely. I just shrug with him and return to my seat. It only happened that one time so it must be nothing. Besides, even if it was labour, his water would've broken and it probably hasn't. 

I am proven wrong when he has another sharp pain about five minutes later. I quickly rush over and hold his hand again. At this point, he is about to start crying which must mean the pain is getting worse. What would be causing this?

"Babes, I know you're in pain right now, but this is really important. Do you feel a wet spot on your trousers?" I inquire anxiously, needing to know if I need to call the hospital to tell them he's in labour.

"Ye-Yes. The babies are coming," he sniffles, beginning to hyperventilate.

"Shh, calm down, Marcy. I'm right here, okay? I'll be here for you the whole time. I'm just going to call the hospital and then I'll call our parents when we get there, yeah?" I assure him, kissing his cheek sweetly.

"O-Okay, thank you," he whimpers, letting out a little grunt as he has another contraction.

"Always," I coo, pulling out my cell phone.