Chapter 27

Hello, loves!

How is everyone?

I am actually very happy for a Monday. For the first time all year, I do not have homework on a Monday where I have all my academics! So, that means I can make up for last night's update tonight(:

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Unfortunately, there are only a few chapters left😭 

BUT, that also means that my new Larry book will be coming out soon! I hope you guys are as excited for that as I am. I have a lot of high hopes for that book, so I hope you all will check it out when it is officially published.

I know this is annoying, but hit me up on social media if you want to chat and if you follow me on any of it, I may just give you a dedication or even a character in my new book😏 Just leave your account name so that I know it's you! 

Instagram: 1direction_isperfection

Twitter: 1disperfect101

Snapchat: mrsmalik19

Kik: 1Dismylife75

Enjoy the chapter!

⚠️Warnings⚠️: verbal abuse, bullying, mentions of suicide and lots of tears

Word Count: 2171

~~~~~

*Louis' POV*

*Five months later*

The last five months have been really hard on Marcel. He's been under a lot of stress, trying to keep up with his schoolwork and care for our baby. Between attending monthly doctor appointments and worrying over what he should wear each day just to keep our baby a secret from everyone at school, he's not had much time to have a social life or even catch a wink of sleep. I look at him and I can instantly see the toll all this has taken on his body. His eyes are always droopy with fairly evident bags sagging underneath them. He wears big, loose clothing everyday and doesn't bother to mess with his hair half the time. He looks like the definition of exhausted.

"You sure you're okay, baby? You haven't been looking too good lately," I frown in concern as we are standing outside his locker, conversing to ourselves before class.

"Thanks, Louis. I always look forward to hearing that from my lovely boyfriend," he hisses, rolling his eyes irritably.

"You know I didn't mean it like that. I am genuinely worried for you. I can tell you haven't been getting much sleep lately and that isn't good for the baby," I sigh sadly, making sure that no one can hear us when I mention the baby.

"Oh, fuck off, Lou. I know how to take care of myself, so I don't need you telling me how to do it," he snarls harshly.

I take a deep breath, trying not to take offense to that. I know that this is just his mood swings talking and that he doesn't actually mean any of that. He's just tired and very hormonal right now; he can't control it.

"Babe, I'm not trying to tell you how to do anything. I'm just trying to show that I care about you," I reply, keeping my cool.

"I know. I'm sorry. You're very sweet to look out for me," he smiles weakly, wrapping his arms around me as a sign that we've made up.

"It's okay, lovey. You're stressed; I get it," I assure him, hugging him as best I can what with his baby bump in the way of us, hidden by his large gray sweater.

"Look who it is: the fucking gay couple," a few guys sneer, coming up behind us.

I sigh again, this time in annoyance as I mutter curse words under my breath. Why do people still have to bother us? Isn't this getting kind of old? First, Zayn and the others and now, some other douchebags who think they run the fucking school. The funny thing is, they only bother us every once in a while, I guess when they feel extra douchey.