The McFly song of your Relationship

So if you didn't know, McFly and Busted are basically one of my Favourited bands in the WHOLE world! I grew up with their music surrounding and have been obsessed with their songs for the past 10 years. Literally OBSESSED! So what did I think I should do? Oh yeah, Do a preference about their songs. :) Enjoy My Nuggets !!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Niall: One For the Radio

This song basically is your Relationship. It's all about how people saying they hate something just to fit in when secretly they like it. Some fans don't support you're relationship because they see Niall as the innocent one, but others act as though they don't like it just so they don't get hate from non supporters.

Harry: Party Girl

Of course one of their sexiest songs describes the both of your's relationship! The Paparazzi are always on your heels as you exit a club after an extremely heavy night of drinking and dancing. It's a wonder you can look so composed and beautiful even when you won't be able to remember anything the next day.

Zayn: The Heart Never Lies

This song basically speaks of all the ways different people express the way they feel. Eventhough Zayn is completly devotes to you and very protective, he can often have trouble properly expressing the way he feels. You don't mind though because by everything he does for you and everything you do together, It's very clear how he feels.

Louis: Corrupted

You can be very unpredictable. One moment you'll be calm and collective, the next you'll be in a completely other mood. At first Louis didn't understand how to take it, however he knows that your childhood wasn't the easiest and it was most certainly not the best time of your life which has led you to who you are now. But he wouldn't change you for the world and neither would you.

Liam: Love is Easy

It literally speaks for itself. Since the first day you met to being out in public surrounded by people to being snuggled up in bed together, nothing has ever been easier in both of your lives and you couldn't be happier.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I LOVE MCFLY.